Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

moon box

Discussion on moon box within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im tired of getting a bunch of tokens and then being sent to death tactic and having to die to get out. So, is there a way to get out of death tactic without dieing?
Old 08/07/2006, 03:49   #2

As far as I know there isnt a way to get out except for dying...My tip is to create an account for each token and every time you collect a bunch, give it to that account.
Old 08/07/2006, 04:11   #3

Get a nice little lvl 1 noob there.

-einhornchen
Old 08/07/2006, 09:07   #4

But in the death tactics lvl 1 cant get in there, they are too low lvled. And it is so dam hard to find 1
Old 08/07/2006, 09:48   #5

lvl 70 for MB quest
BTW: SurfJunky is a scam...
Old 08/07/2006, 17:10   #6

if ur gunna put a post a thing that says moonbox, getting out of the death tactic...put do you know how 2 get out of death tactic...dont get ppl all happy then ask how 2 get out...
Old 08/07/2006, 17:12   #7

You can't.
Old 08/07/2006, 17:32   #8

juthe best way to do moonbox is to just go through easch tactic and get 5-6 from each one and after yu get 5-6 put them away in a seperate warehouse. Do this untill you got all six. This way if you get death you just die and go back in.
gather up all the tactics you have collected and go back in just looking for death and you will have 6 moonboxes after you finished
Old 08/07/2006, 17:39   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Aug 7 2006, 17:12
You can't.
i kno its just alil anoying when ppl get ur hopes up when they post ***** that says getting out of the death tactic and are asking for it =/
Old 08/07/2006, 19:46   #10

so theres no way to get out besides dieing...that sux. and i do go to each tactic and gather 5 from each one. after i get 5 from one, i give it a noob i have so if i get sent to death i can just die. my porblem is when i only need 5 more from that last tactic (for me its normally life) i keep an extra one token from each tactic on me so i can i zoom through the different tactics and not waste time getting new tokens, and it seems like as soon as i get 1 extra from each tactic i get sent to death. so i die and drop 2-3 tokens. then i have to start over on getting extra tokens. its just annoying, but i guess ill live with it
Old 08/07/2006, 20:08   #11

ur dumb for going into a new tactic with all those tokens to begin with. do each tactic and get as many as u want from each one, then after each tactic u put tokens in ur wh. that way when u go into a new tactic and u get into death.. u can die and drop nothing..

personally i get 40 tokens from each tactic and make a noob for each one, cause i dont have a lvl 2 house to store them all in. after i get tokens in all tactics i keep at least one of each token on me. that way if i do go to death tactic i dont have to die i get a mb, and also i can see which tactic i am in when i arrive in that tactic and i can just do the tactics i only need tokens in.
Old 08/07/2006, 21:46   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Username123@Aug 7 2006, 14:08

personally i get 40 tokens from each tactic and make a noob for each one, cause i dont have a lvl 2 house to store them all in. after i get tokens in all tactics i keep at least one of each token on me. that way if i do go to death tactic i dont have to die i get a mb, and also i can see which tactic i am in when i arrive in that tactic and i can just do the tactics i only need tokens in.
40 tactics for each one, must take you a hell of a long time to finish all those and get 40 full sets. I spents hours just trying to get 5 or 6 of one tactic. I would not want to devote my intyire game play to just getting moonboxes. Keeping a full set of tactics only works once. You will hit death a few times guarenteed. its alot of work keeping track of all of them. I find it easier to just do what i can carry in with me, i never lose any tokens and always leave with 6 moonboxes. Iam just looking for death when i go in with 6 sets.