Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what does metzonemap2.0 do?

Discussion on what does metzonemap2.0 do? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yeah I know I sound like a noob but cheats aren't usually my thing you might know... But I heard things about a metdove? personally I have no idea what the heck a metdove is and I suppose its the rare one that drops a met 100pc? correct me if im wrong plz. plus ive been ot the met zone a few times with no luck so here are a few questions about the met zone ok?

yes i searched and i couldnt find any posts that would answer these questions

1 what does the metzonemap 2.0 do?
whats it do whats it for? i see a mini map with red splotches purple and yellow stars what are those for?

2 how the heck do i get out??
im not strong enough to get past those waterdevils who shoot lighnting long ranged they kill me 3 hits and i cant find the boat man if somone can post some screens on a route to get there or tell me how thatll be good, if not ill ask onthe co forums but i thought i would include this question.

3 whats a met dove?
what exactly is it? why are ppl so eager to find one? whats it drop? how often does it respawn? what are the chances of its drops?
if the drops are mostly **** you can skip the drop and respawn questions
Old 08/05/2006, 17:54   #2

1st off use my ***** mz map...yes its serial...and 2nd how 2 get out of mz get a newb 2 get ur **** and send him 2 die, dont forget 2 give em a scroll 2 and a met dove drops either 5 mets or a db (iono if it drops a db nemore) and newbs 1-14 dont drop stuff and it respawns every 15-20 minutes use my ***** mz map and ull know were they spawn and in what orders
Old 08/05/2006, 18:34   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks555666@Aug 5 2006, 17:54
1st off use my *****
Yea, you heard the guy.
USE IT!