Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

needing a autostigger!

Discussion on needing a autostigger! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 have a autostigger that can stig the same person by typing down the name and can repot or meditate every now and then?
Old 07/28/2006, 10:51   #2

Use COPartner and read
Old 07/28/2006, 10:51   #3

1.Download CO Partner.
2.Run the Emulator then the bot.
3.Hit F11 on your water tao.
4.Set interval 60sec(red stigmas) time
5.Select PK, then type who you want to stig in the name box.
6.Select the option to right click, Hit [Run] and you should be set.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I don't have water tao so try this im not sure how good stigger COpartner is.' border='0' alt='I don't have water tao so try this im not sure how good stigger COpartner is.' />

And it should look's like this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
backgroud autostigger
02/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does anyone have an autostigger that runs in the background and obviously would need to be able to autopot/mede i cant find one that works.
Is there an AutoStigger??
09/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I think every has the same problem when he doesnt have a high lvl main account.... and trys to lvl a water... Stigging the Plvler... I was wondering if its a program to do this or something.. i tryed to search on elitepvp but w/out succes... pls if some1 new the link of a program like this.. may post it? thx
need autostigger
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i looked all over this site and i couldnt find 1 autostigger. is it possible that any1 could make me one or just post it on this site or send me a link to 1. thankyou
AutoStigger?
12/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
im just wondering if is there any autostigger after the latest patch? yes i was searching alot, but donno what to try :) if is there any, plz someone give me a link or name to get it. Thx , keep up the good work ;)