Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Petition to have CoPartner links removed

Discussion on Petition to have CoPartner links removed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/21/2006, 03:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Jul 19 2006, 15:44
Cotobo and speedhacks are the best things since sliced bread. But... level botters are just ghey as Hell.

CoPartner links need to be removed from epvpers, it contributes nothing to the game of Conquer and contributes nothing worthwhile to this forum.

The people who use CoPartner are lazy, devoid of common morals in the game, and aren't worthy of the slightest bit of respect from anyone.

Stupid things about CoPartner:

CoPartner is not a secretive bot, it's pathetically easy to recognize those who use it. Anyone who bots with this program and thinks noone will know is seriously dimwitted.

KS is guaranteed, if you use this bot then you WILL ks any other players around you. Not to mention you'll auto-loot others.

The very instant someone discovers you've been level botting, bam you've just succeeded in aquiring a laughable reputation that will stick with you forever. Everyone loves to spread the word about who the botters are, once that happens you can forget about ever having any dignity or credibility in the game. Even if you're 130-130 and can wipe out anyone on your server, if you're known to have botted then guess what, noone is impressed.

If you're tired of your server being corrupted with CoPartner botters and you're as sick of these lazy ***** as everyone else is, then sign this petition. Maybe the admins will agree with us and remove all associated download links for this worthless program.
since your so 'pro' and you know 'everything' about the game, why dont you just own everybody with your 130-130 so nobody can bot on your server? The point of copartner is to level, the boring part, and like the second or third post said, the only fun part in this game is pvp, thats all there is to it.
Old 07/21/2006, 04:03   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One@Jul 20 2006, 21:46
maybe people do share your views, and more than likely a lot do...but more share mine I am sure if I'm wrong then oh well
It seems to me you people are so busy "out enjoying life" while your bots do all the work for you, that you're genuinely clueless about what majority opinion really is.

If you took time to actually play the game and pay attention, instead of just disableing your bot once in awhile to go "pwn nubs", then maybe you'd realize that every view I've expressed in this thread is logical and backed up by plain common sense. The latter being something that apparently is excluded in your own viewpoints.

Sorry but noone as of yet has successfully debunked the validity of what I've expressed in this thread. All I'm hearing is predictable nonsense by lazy botters.
Old 07/21/2006, 04:07   #33

iam with u tombstone all thought theres some good bout this iam a lvl 106 rb and i own the 120 rb cause they all botted there and got no skill and they say i use every bot there is lol copartner should b removed if u dont wanna lvl then dont play dont let bots do the work for u if u got friends and a life USE TG thats whats it there for copartner is low i only come this forum to read stuff lol but dont bot lvl bot mine or anythin u want but bot lvlin is low and just plain lazy and it overpopulates the servers with people makein noob trojans chuckin equips on em and bot lvlin em copartner should b removed ok enough from me cyas
Old 07/21/2006, 04:12   #34

Tombstone owns you all in this thread and you refuse to admit it...

I have a life too... that's why I go into the TG when I'm not playing CO...
Old 07/21/2006, 04:20   #35

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyDeathstrike@Jul 20 2006, 22:12
Tombstone owns you all in this thread and you refuse to admit it...
Yep. It's funny, some of these guys I thought were pretty intelligent. It's amusing how their aptitude for basic logic and reasoning is so quickly abandoned when confronted with something that makes them squirm. Typical.
Old 07/21/2006, 04:20   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Jul 21 2006, 03:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Jul 21 2006, 03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The!One@Jul 20 2006, 21:46
maybe people do share your views, and more than likely a lot do...but more share mine I am sure if I'm wrong then oh well
It seems to me you people are so busy "out enjoying life" while your bots do all the work for you, that you're genuinely clueless about what majority opinion really is.

If you took time to actually play the game and pay attention, instead of just disableing your bot once in awhile to go "pwn nubs", then maybe you'd realize that every view I've expressed in this thread is logical and backed up by plain common sense. The latter being something that apparently is excluded in your own viewpoints.

Sorry but noone as of yet has successfully debunked the validity of what I've expressed in this thread. All I'm hearing is predictable nonsense by lazy botters.
[/b][/quote]
Ok, first off can you not read? or just to lazy? as I've said I personally don't use a bot to level.
Secondly I am myself only a 115 trojan reborn from a water and can kill most people, so yeh, that makes me lazy right?
And last but not least and I find myself repeating a lot, THIS IS A DAM HACKING FORUM!!! not a home for tgers and people who can't level in any way shape or forum, botting or otherwise.

One last thing to say...Flame on! I don't care.

EDIT: Bet this guys used co partner
Old 07/21/2006, 04:24   #37

lol getting a bit frustrated are we ...? Relax man, go out and "enjoy life", just remember to set up your bot first, gotta get them levels ya know.
Old 07/21/2006, 04:27   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone@Jul 21 2006, 03:24
lol getting a bit frustrated are we* ...?* Relax man, go out and "enjoy life", just remember to set up your bot first, gotta get them levels ya know.
Hmm, well I'd rather go out than sit at my computer all day, again it seems you failed to read my post

EDIT: Well my pc is going off now, so I can go sleep, as irrelevant as this may seem, it's trying to further point out the fact which you seem unable to grasp, that I don't bot level, not that it matters as I'm still sideing with the botters. I like easy to kill people anyway.

EDIT 2: one last thing, just wanted to laugh at how repetetive you are in assuming I bot and for your lack of ability to read peoples posts....lol
Old 07/21/2006, 04:39   #39

My reading comprehension skills are just fine theone. Now g'nite, you're obviously blowing brain synapse's and need the rest. Tomorrow's another day bro, sleep well
Old 07/21/2006, 05:04   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One+Jul 21 2006, 04:20--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The!One @ Jul 21 2006, 04:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Tombstone@Jul 21 2006, 03:03
<!--QuoteBegin--The!One
Quote:
@Jul 20 2006, 21:46

Ok, first off can you not read? or just to lazy? as I've said I personally don't use a bot to level.
Secondly I am myself only a 115 trojan reborn from a water and can kill most people, so yeh, that makes me lazy right?
And last but not least and I find myself repeating a lot, THIS IS A DAM HACKING FORUM!!! not a home for tgers and people who can't level in any way shape or forum, botting or otherwise.

One last thing to say...Flame on! I don't care.

EDIT: Bet this guys used co partner [/b][/quote]
If you were farmed out of a water factory then yes you are lazy....

Personally, I have gone over your posts more than once... and honestly... I simply CANNOT figure out what the point is that you are trying to make... I just don't see one... sorry...
Old 07/21/2006, 05:17   #41

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone+Jul 20 2006, 22:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tombstone @ Jul 20 2006, 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The!One@Jul 20 2006, 21:46

[/b][/quote]
if you dont like us 'lazy botters' then you can kill us, and yes we are OUT HAVING LIVES, we dont spend our lives (at least i dont) playing a ******* game, i have other things to do, parties to go to, friends to see, and fun to have, if there is an advantage thats there (like copartner) then i will **** well use it.

AND, dont forget, this forum is about hacks/bots/tools/sploits so dont complain, its gms responsibility to ban them and stop them, not you, you cant controll it, get over it

Oh and btw the guy who posted second or third totaly proved you wrong. The game is mostly for pvp only, everything else SUCKS, so why do it? does that not disprove your point? Thats why we use bots. K? its over

EDIT: btw stop using that blue color, its really annoying and unnecessary
Old 07/21/2006, 06:00   #42

It is funny how this guy wants to ban CO partner but he doesnt care about the programs that actually might kill the game like aimbots and speedhacks, oh wait, he does use speed hack.....
Old 07/21/2006, 06:26   #43

Quote:
Originally posted by hondureno@Jul 21 2006, 00:00
It is funny how this guy wants to ban CO partner but he doesnt care about the programs that actually might kill the game like aimbots and speedhacks, oh wait, he does use speed hack.....
<sarcasm>Your level of brilliance and unmatched reasoning skills are absolutely staggering. You rock man, I bow to your superior and unquestionable wit. Wow I am nearly speechless at your intellect, of course something that lets you hop around a bit faster will absolutely ruin the game, while something which lets you level 120% faster than everyone else, pff that's just trivial isn't it. All botters should aspire to reach your unquestionable level of genius hondureno. You're the man dude. You are... the man.</sarcasm>
Old 07/21/2006, 07:29   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by hondureno@Jul 21 2006, 06:00
umm... huh? Are you stuck on stupid or what?
Old 07/21/2006, 07:48   #45

See post #2, you seem to have ignored it.