Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ has taken this too far

Discussion on TQ has taken this too far within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ight most of you will agree with me when u see tq just doing stupid **** over and over again
i am sick of their retarded methods to try and stop us
they canot use their ************* brains to actually do anything because they are too blinded by their money lust

SO if anyone wants to help me lets go spam their site or something cuz this is just retarded(use proxies while doing it and bs email accounts just in case lol)
Old 07/18/2006, 17:08   #2

why not make a petition on their site to have the DB fine removed? or try to get everyone on one of their servers to boycott the game for 24 hours? saying that if we have to pay to continue playing a game which is supposed to be FREE because we jumped and dropped an item to avoid being pwned by a dirty great monster thing while getting rid of the junk we'd picked up, what the **** is wrong with them, greedy tossers.

And can anyone tell me what the fnuck is wrong with jumping and dropping an item at the same time???
Old 07/18/2006, 17:45   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by fullmetalferret@Jul 18 2006, 17:08
why not make a petition on their site to have the DB fine removed? or try to get everyone on one of their servers to boycott the game for 24 hours? saying that if we have to pay to continue playing a game which is supposed to be FREE because we jumped and dropped an item to avoid being pwned by a dirty great monster thing while getting rid of the junk we'd picked up, what the **** is wrong with them, greedy tossers.

And can anyone tell me what the fnuck is wrong with jumping and dropping an item at the same time???
Well, TQ's new "improved" bot protection basically finds people that drop items while moving (ie if you run cotobo or copartner and the item dropper is on) and sends them directly to botjail. The funny thing is, the only thing the stupid ***** did was make it easier to get out of botjail, cuz now everyone is doin this with a noob char, bringin 200k to botjail and payin for the exit fee. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Botters>TQ' border='0' alt='Botters>TQ' />
Old 07/18/2006, 17:52   #4

well **** them stupid retards i wont pay to play this game il find other one i hope
Old 07/18/2006, 17:52   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Jul 18 2006, 17:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Jul 18 2006, 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fullmetalferret@Jul 18 2006, 17:08

Well, TQ's new "improved" bot protection basically finds people that drop items while moving (ie if you run cotobo or copartner and the item dropper is on) and sends them directly to botjail. The funny thing is, the only thing the stupid ***** did was make it easier to get out of botjail, cuz now everyone is doin this with a noob char, bringin 200k to botjail and payin for the exit fee. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Botters>TQ' border='0' alt='Botters>TQ' /> [/b][/quote]
Its a dbs now not silver 1 db, 2 db, 4 db, ban
Old 07/18/2006, 17:55   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tester+Jul 18 2006, 17:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tester @ Jul 18 2006, 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -noelm@Jul 18 2006, 17:45
<!--QuoteBegin--fullmetalferret
Quote:
@Jul 18 2006, 17:08
why not make a petition on their site to have the DB fine removed? or try to get everyone on one of their servers to boycott the game for 24 hours? saying that if we have to pay to continue playing a game which is supposed to be FREE because we jumped and dropped an item to avoid being pwned by a dirty great monster thing while getting rid of the junk we'd picked up, what the fuck is wrong with them, greedy tossers.

Well, TQ's new "improved" bot protection basically finds people that drop items while moving (ie if you run cotobo or copartner and the item dropper is on) and sends them directly to botjail. The funny thing is, the only thing the stupid fucks did was make it easier to get out of botjail, cuz now everyone is doin this with a noob char, bringin 200k to botjail and payin for the exit fee. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Botters>TQ' border='0' alt='Botters>TQ' />
Its a dbs now not silver 1 db, 2 db, 4 db, ban [/b][/quote]
Lol, if they refuse to let you out just threaten to bring them to small claims court. I've done it before. I dont even buy db's from them and I have TQ bitch-whipped.
Old 07/18/2006, 18:06   #7

How has this made it easier to get out?

Foo', they made it so that anyone that actually makes the most of these games, because they cant afford to pay £40 for a game then pay another £5 a month to play online (using WoW as an example), gets screwed over because they just dont have the money, you think someone that got their character upto lv100+ is just going to start again without a fight because they love the game so much? NO they'll go "you know what, **** YOU!" and they will go and play another game, all TQ are doing is slowly ******* themselves over

~EDIT: And dont forget that you need a Lv 50+ chr to even claim a DB
Old 07/18/2006, 18:16   #8

tq r that stupid noobs !! i cant believe how stupid they r ....

if they wanna make more money make much more fresh quests, more improved gameplay, more city, maps !!!!!!
and they allready made a stupid very small droprate for good items (+1,eli,sup,dance,dbs,mets....)
its dont make fun to play if u hunt 8 hours and just find 1 or 2 +1 ,10 mets 1 eli and some ref/uni ***** !!

[b]and then advertising conquer with this new stuff for more players that maybe buy dbs ![b]

andyY