Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

should we be afraid?

Discussion on should we be afraid? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2006, 20:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by noelm+Jul 17 2006, 14:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noelm @ Jul 17 2006, 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dgamer@Jul 17 2006, 20:11
They are really stupid, and I mean it.....especially when they say "If you claims you are caught for doing that again, you will be responsible for the consequences of doing that. " lol If you CLAIM not if you claims *****! Sry I pointed this out but after seeing written worrior instead of warrior in their webiste I started thinking that they are brainless noobtards.
i agree. the bastards dont even know proper ******* english, either that or they're dyslexic mother ******* with 6-foot poles up their *****. [/b][/quote]
dude settle the hell down
Old 07/17/2006, 20:36   #17

We all should be afraid there are few resons:
1) Using copartnter with jump and pick up all items(bot jail)
2) If they post topic to clean servers from botters they will do it !! (In SilkRoad after sm always some players was sent do bot jail)
3) Maybe Tq will use players? If somone will post a screen with botter will gain a dbs or items?

So in my opinion we should leave bots for next 1 week
Old 07/17/2006, 21:33   #18

matol13 Your english sucks...

btw. TQ cant use players coz they opinion could be unfair lets say i dont like "X" and i say "X bots a lot" so what TQ will ban him coz i said he bots? no way...

What about screenshots you can say... i say its pointlees every1 can be screened when he picks or smth else but you cant tell by looking on screenshot that actually player in that screen bots...

Once i heard that if u see a botter u should rec him by fraps or smth like that and e-mail 1 of gms but even if u do TQ will do nothing, belive me i tried.
Old 07/17/2006, 21:33   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by matol13@Jul 17 2006, 20:36
We all should be afraid there are few resons:
1) Using copartnter with jump and pick up all items(bot jail)
2) If they post topic to clean servers from botters they will do it !! (In SilkRoad after sm always some players was sent do bot jail)
3) Maybe Tq will use players? If somone will post a screen with botter will gain a dbs or items?

So in my opinion we should leave bots for next 1 week
1) most people know how to use CoPartner the safest way now ( so without picking up items)
2) They simply can't do it !!! how the hell will they be able to know which packages are send by the game and which are send by a bot if they are identic??
3) Mostly you won't recognise a botter.... a trojan thats training in lab and doesn't answer you when you start talking can be botting sure ... be he can also find you a ****** and just ignore you. And miners who logg off when a pker comes near can logg of itself for safety reasons to

In my opinion everything still keeps empty threat
Old 07/17/2006, 21:46   #20

TQ is obviously feeling a little embarrassed, their big miracle patch was supposed to obliterate the botters but their best attempt failed miserably. So now they're reduced to intimidation tactics like posting anti-botter statements on their main site.

My question is, where is all this going to end up??? We know TQ is taking a harder stance on botters now, we also know that TQ is helpless to stop the botting thanks to the brilliance of people like chocoman4k.

So what is TQ going to do now, what must they have up their sleeve next?

Old 07/17/2006, 21:53   #21

im starting to get worried TQ will start sending people to bot jail randomly, because " they might be botting" or just to make db profit out of it or to pose examples and try to scare people more.

its like Tombstone said : their big patch which was gonne make an end to all the botting failed....
Old 07/17/2006, 22:09   #22

elite*gold: 20
whats funny is the newest version of partner doesn't drop while in midair anymore lol when ya get full it walks to drop items again like it did in old versions and after it has completed dumping it starts jumping again

The only people getting hurt are the inocent people jumpin and dropping stuff moreso then any of the botters the forum is plagued with people ****** off because they weren't even running anything and are being sent to botjail...LOL stupid tq
Old 07/17/2006, 22:46   #23

lol good that i dont sendet tommorow, cuz i sendet today while use copartner and cotobo drop =/

i payd 200k and good was =)

**** tq if u read this .. pls update ur game with much more good quests and not useless **** like that !!

**** moneyhungry *******, the time we spend on this game is much more worth !!
Old 07/17/2006, 23:20   #24

READY FOR SOME FLAMES

This is off CO Forums

Quote:
i would quit... im not paying money for a ****ing game they dont know how to make.... tq is to retarted... so desperate for our money... its ****ing lame...

+ its everything els than botting that makes you go to botjail....

everytime tq tryes to make anything good, they always end up ******** it more than it was before!...

Co1 FTW!

Conquer Online - the game you CAN'T win <------! BOT OR NOT~ LOL

This is going to be a Fun WeEK!!!
Old 07/18/2006, 00:23   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by fridaykw@Jul 17 2006, 17:20
READY FOR SOME FLAMES

This is off CO Forums

Quote:
i would quit... im not paying money for a ****ing game they dont know how to make.... tq is to retarted... so desperate for our money... its ****ing lame...

+ its everything els than botting that makes you go to botjail....

everytime tq tryes to make anything good, they always end up ******** it more than it was before!...

Co1 FTW!

Conquer Online - the game you CAN'T win <------! BOT OR NOT~ LOL

This is going to be a Fun WeEK!!!
haha thats amazing and hilarious at the same time...

conquer online THE GAME YOU CANT WIN LOL!!!!!! they got pwned haha
Old 07/18/2006, 00:59   #26

Mmm i only use COtobo got jailed once for dropping in mid air at slows but thank *** that was then not now those ******* dont care if u buy dbs constantly thell let u out then they like ppl like that i seen a person botting 24/7 buys dbs off website and never gets jailed when she tells the GMs upfront.
Old 07/18/2006, 03:19   #27

lololololol tq lolololol
Old 07/18/2006, 06:46   #28

Personally I think TQ should be more worried about keeping players then threating them. I say finish/add quests, fix the bugs/glitches, spend more time actually being involved in the game. All games will have hacks/bots/whatever, you can try to prevent it all you want but it won't stop it. Its just human nature. Consider the music threat on downloading music. Sure some people will get caught etc, but hell, i still download new songs/movies all the time like the day after there released or previewed. Anyways.... back on topic. Stop trying to prevent botting, cause you can't, instead make it so botting isn't neccesary. If Conquer was more fun and interactive, maybe people won't bot as much.

~Chris
Old 07/18/2006, 09:37   #29

those mothrfucks need to go get a new job if its a big deal to their ******* *****.
they are going to charge dbs totally retarded i agree with most of you guys
1:add quests that give u exp and other stuff and possible skill exp like 20 pc on nado ^.^
2:buy GAMEGUARD IF IT IS A BIG ******* DEAL HOLY ****
3:quit your job at tq give everyone 100 db scrolls and everyone go play a good game like cs LOL

:P:P
Old 07/18/2006, 10:10   #30

Its not hard not to get caught using bots. If you are using a lvling bot, dont have it on "pick all" , or if you do, choose run insted of jump =/
Closed Thread