Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ya.. cotobo

Discussion on ya.. cotobo within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yes well dont use cotobo for the time being. i was just sent to bot jail for oredropper =/
and if theres another thread like this saying the same thing I DONTCARE I DONT LOOK AT EVERY ITTLE THING =)
Old 06/08/2006, 22:04   #2

COtobo is quiet safe as long as you don't use the ore dropper and trash dump and repair button
Old 06/08/2006, 22:05   #3

Uhm, if you would have read the original topic.. the one that is pinned up at the top of the page, you would see it stated very clearly that it was fixed, it sends you to jail, and he will get around to fixing it when he can. Just letting you know is all, you could have saved yourself alot of trouble.

Most pinned bots/hacks/exploits/etc. have updates after every patch, weather it is an updated version, or letting you know not to use it for the time being. So for future reference, just check the pinned topic coinciding with the program you are using after each patch to see if it is still usable.
Old 06/08/2006, 22:09   #4

Yea as i said i didnt bother to look inte 100 or so pages so =p.
Yea but whats the fun in that then no ore dropper thats my main thing here v.v
Old 06/08/2006, 22:28   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmancry64@Jun 8 2006, 21:09
Yea as i said i didnt bother to look inte 100 or so pages so =p.
Yea but whats the fun in that then no ore dropper thats my main thing here v.v
OMG if you don't read the forum why JOIN. And if you did read you would have know that:

1. It would jail you.
2. You would know to use something like safe miner for now untill the new COtobo is released.

And you would have saved space on the servers for this pointless thread yet again some pain in the *** n00b not bothering to follow the posting rules. I hope this is deleted ASAP and I hope you get warned.

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO SEARCH AND READ????
Old 06/08/2006, 22:33   #6

Especially to read the last page/reply.
Old 06/08/2006, 23:19   #7

lmao stop bsing dude haha.
Old 06/08/2006, 23:21   #8

no its not hard at all i just dont want to =)
Old 06/08/2006, 23:32   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmancry64@Jun 8 2006, 22:21
no its not hard at all i just dont want to =)
This site is a free service to "us" the members and by not searching/reading the site before posting you are making the cost to the providers of this very good forum go up. So make a choice. Start helping keep bandwidth/ hosting costs down or face having to pay to be a member or even more alarming losing the service altogether.

Up to you but I for one would like to see this site continue to help online game fans!
Old 06/09/2006, 00:11   #10

well ok then ill take that into consideration. this forum site isnt one of the best organised ones ive been to. they should really make a help only in co 2 =/
Old 06/09/2006, 00:13   #11

hey guys , i tried loading Cotobo earlier and it says error. does it still work for you guys and can you guys send it to me or give me the link it? because i've been looking for the updated working cotobo.. thanks a lot
Old 06/09/2006, 00:13   #12

hey guys , i tried loading Cotobo earlier and it says error. does it still work for you guys and can you guys send it to me or give me the link it? because i've been looking for the updated working cotobo.. thanks a lot

edit: **** sorry for the double post
Old 06/09/2006, 00:18   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by devilmancry64@Jun 8 2006, 23:11
well ok then ill take that into consideration. this forum site isnt one of the best organised ones ive been to. they should really make a help only in co 2 =/
If you read the rules on posting it does say how to go about getting help. And most threads that have a Hack, BOT or tool say how to get help from the person who made it. More over if you read the posts you could have saved yourself the problem of posting the same stuff again.

As for the "best organised" there are 2 reasons why.

1. PPL posting the same stuff or just SPAMing the site.
2. Not where near the amount of MODs to maintain the site.

Not having a moan at you directly but you did get my back up by saying you don't read the site. thats what BBS, Forums and now Blogs are really about reading! LOL
Old 06/09/2006, 00:22   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by SevenSixer@Jun 8 2006, 23:13
READ THE MAIN COtobo thread or any of the other COtobo threads on here! ALL the info you need is on here already! If you are really that stuck then PM me but I think you should try Searching then reading first!
Old 06/09/2006, 00:24   #15

yea seariously this isnt a place for problems i was curious on why the hell i went to bot jail haha so no more **** it