Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Super Bot*

Discussion on *Super Bot* within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
imagine this, a super bot, ital train you do everything

but funny thing is, it would all be in dos, and your guy would be loged in but you wouldnt have the screen, you just see in the dos screen of what its doing, and if u die, ital start all over, from were u are, saving lag, and alowing you to bot like 20 guys at once super fast, sound cool huh, and another cool thing would be, if u wanted a screen shot of what the bot is doing, u could, like even tho its just in dos, commanding everything ud see it, be super bot to me

if it is possiable to do this, i know the script of it would be unbeleave able, but maybe one day i will do this, and be the greatest bot maker who ever made a bot, my theory of using a bot this way is, you could bot 100 characters at once, and never lag because the dos/script is doing it all from tct, and no lag from the game it self
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2006, 10:02   #2

This is no question, but no release too.
Old 06/04/2006, 11:55   #3

bjx never actually showed your char...u just saw a dot or smth idr