Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Discussion on WARNING EVERYONE PLEASE READ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there ***** and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to everyone

Old 06/03/2006, 04:03   #2

i think how they detect is perhaps by seeing who is sending them the old packets. cause even if u can get cotobo to work but it still sends the drop item packets (old ones) to them... so perhaps they are detecting that.
Old 06/03/2006, 04:12   #3

it seems at the moment about 1 in 4 people are being sent to bot jail for useing cotobo at the moment

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WARNING READ THIS!!
08/22/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
mga kuya na release n ang dxt vip hack kya mag iingat kayo nbsa ko sa site nila..,papangit nnmn laro ko amf
[WARNING!] PLZ READ
07/20/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 21 Replies
..sa lahat poh ng meron at gumagamit ng cheat engine, payong kaibigan lng poh: wag nio poh ggmitin ung sudden death hack sa mga dungeon.. ndedetct kc ng GC na gumagamit kau ng game hack and if mgpapatuloy kau sa pggmit, bka poh ma ban kau.. just use the damage hack for 1 hit on dungeons.. ok?? hehe:)
Warning to ppl please read
05/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Just incase anyone wants to buy something from that nub, Dzeris is a scammer, yesterday i wanted a fair trade but the nup knew my SA and just took the account and i didin't got anything from that. His E-mail is [email protected]
[MUST READ] How to get a warning or Infraction
06/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
:D:DThis is my method of giveing Warning and infractions..but first what are warnings and infractions?! Warning - literally its a warning stating that you violated a rule (minor rule only) for the 1st time. 3 consecutive warning will result for a 1month infraction.. Infraction (1month) - you have violated a rule (minor rule) more than twice or you have violated a rule (major rule)..three(3) consecutive(or within the period) 1month infraction would result for a ban.. Infraction...
WARNING TO ALL PLEASE READ
06/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 46 Replies
just to let all know cotobo is no loger safe to use alot of people have been sent to bot jail today because of the programe 3 of my chars and 5 other diffrent people all in the same day because of the same programe is no a cowincidence (i cant spell by the way) it seem conquer is actuall getting off there asses and doing somethin about botting now. but for any who have been sent to bot jail because of this go to this site there is a step by step to get out. i hope this has been helpfull to...