Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a tao aimbot??

Discussion on a tao aimbot?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i was looking around but i didnt see one its realy hard for a tao to constantly trying to target there oponent while jumming around and hard to hit an archer while they fly abvove ur head zipping around u scattering while there off screen so i was wondering if somone could either make a tao aimbot or point me in a direction to an already made one

ty
Old 05/28/2006, 15:36   #2

auto clicker u mean? use co partner lol
Old 05/28/2006, 21:09   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by demonofchaos@May 28 2006, 13:57
i was looking around but i didnt see one its realy hard for a tao to constantly trying to target there oponent while jumming around and hard to hit an archer while they fly abvove ur head zipping around u scattering while there off screen so i was wondering if somone could either make a tao aimbot or point me in a direction to an already made one

ty
quit complaining, use fb then appretiate tornado
Old 05/28/2006, 21:31   #4

Cough. I wish I had a cool picture that said no questions..

But yeah..
No questions.
Old 05/29/2006, 00:40   #5

Lol, aimbot for a tao, you lazy ****.
Old 05/29/2006, 03:35   #6

hmmm ok ur strange i will explain u how just move ur mouse in the direction of ur target fuckn noob if u need a aimbot it beocse u are blind such as a stupid ******
Old 05/29/2006, 06:05   #7

my. *******. ***. You people need, to shut the **** up. This entire ******* web site is run by people's lazyness. You people need a tool that levels skills/overall experience....what the **** do you call that? You need a mine bot, that lets you minimize for hours whilst you watch tv, and what is that....efficiency? I can't help but laugh, that you have people with many posts, to people with one ******* post, coming in here to flame someone who is asking a legitamate question. To be quite honest, it would be nice to have a nado aimbot, besides for CoPartner, only because it is difficult for one to target someone who is a) speed hacking, or b) someone that keeps running away. CoPartner has a nasty lag before it casts when someone comes on your screen, which is the only reason why I don't use it. Overall point here, is that people need to shut their ******* mouths, before I come and kill you while you are sleeping. All of you should be given an ip ban. That is all.

Oh, and I know exactly why all of you are flaming this noob. It's because you all hate taos, because they own trojans. Thats the only reason you don't want a tao aimbot. So we can't kick your ***** even more than we already do. someone had to say it =/
Old 05/30/2006, 04:34   #8

the only reason i realy need a tao aimbot is because those nasty (no offense) archers that fly from one side of the screen to the other with advance fly scattering to be sure they hit while we taos try to click on them without ne hope of hitting them
Old 06/04/2006, 13:16   #9

i have no problem fighting any1 with my tao including archersif an archer is flying i jus jump wildy to keep up and atk him as i go. its jus easy for me..........
Old 07/09/2006, 03:42   #10

i myself am a rb fire-fire tao... and ill tell you its hard enough for me to fight rb trojans with 8-12k health as it is. then many of them speedhack. any tao out there knows that has tried targeting and zapping speedhacking tros is a pain in the ***. period. so whys it such a bad thing for us to want to have some of the same toys as so many trojans already use ? speedhack and/or aimtbot. at least then we can keep up with them if they speedhack, and still have a chance when they also aimbot us to death. so many trojans are afraid of taos...thats why they dont want us with the same cheats as them.

because with those cheats is much of the time the only way they can beat us in open combat. let me get a speedhack and aimbot. trojans wont have a chance. end of story
Old 07/09/2006, 03:51   #11

haha you suck. Just play an archer.
Old 07/09/2006, 04:44   #12

ROFLMFAO ahahahhaha .... man tao's have a built in aimbot lol try being a tro/warr and usin FB an u'll wish u had ur nado/fire bak lol ... man like como its not tht hard espically when u fighting a archer o.0 ... i mean they hit u no matter were u go lol .... jus stand in 1 spot an zap away my friend its also easier to heal
Old 07/09/2006, 07:54   #13

well i own archers with dodge anyways, so archers dont bother me one bit. but still speedhacking and aimtbot trojans are sissy's. which is what it boils down to. and so many of you say 'try fb, try ss' etc etc. well try being a tao and fighting a trojan speedhacking and aimbotting you to death. then tell me something new especially aimbot because almost no matter where you land or how you jump, they magically (aimbot) are able to fb you. trojans just dont want us tao to have similiar toys because they know itd be all over for them in open combat
Old 07/09/2006, 12:30   #14

omg who need for an fire tao aimbot is noob -.-"
Old 07/09/2006, 12:43   #15

lol whys it so noob for fire tao to want aimbot ? be nice to at least have a speedhack though. even if its not for pvp. just faster movement is always better than not. besides its not AS easy as people think to zap a tro speedhacking. when their movements are so fast. and they can have an aimbot, so its nearly impossible normally to avoid being fb. yet its noob for us to want to have the same advantage lol