Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You think i should keep My Pure archer?

Discussion on You think i should keep My Pure archer? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You think i should keep My Pure archer?

Hey
I've always loved to have an archer but i'm kinda one of the old ones on Co.. been playin for over 5 years or so, so back then when there was still no cps or ninja or any of this ***** a pure archer would pretty much pwn everyone..
but now i dont know.. they Reversed the table and Pure archer would be pwned by almost everyone with a fog.. What do you guys think?

PS: i've a pretty good gear [Almost full 2 soc]
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2010, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 111
Make yourself apothecary and wait for pure class skills.
Old 04/28/2010, 21:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
Make yourself apothecary and wait for pure class skills.
I already Joined Apothecary but Will it help against the fog and archer pane and all these skills out there made to make archer's life as hell as possible??
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2010, 03:40   #4

hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicer View Post
I already Joined Apothecary but Will it help against the fog and archer pane and all these skills out there made to make archer's life as hell as possible??
well, if u make the Apothecary to rank 9. its 72% of the fog.

If you like archer better then all other classes.. i would do like Newdude says, wait and look what Pure archer skill Archer gets.

Atm. its Pure Ninja and Nin-warr-fire that Pawns on Conquer. but you never know what happend when TQ get the finger out of their *****. maybe Archer will **** more soon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2010, 06:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicer View Post
Apothecary will help you against poison but not against archer bane and you should wait till pure skills are released and decide afterward.
Old 05/06/2010, 11:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boytoylondon View Post
**** Acur.. ur acc is HôT!
Thanks, I dont like your display pic
Old 05/11/2010, 09:56   #7

pure skills are going to take a long time i heard. Going to be released in December with Monk. I agree with all whose posted above me, wait for pure skills i hear its going to put pures in power
Old 05/14/2010, 23:20   #8

well theirs no reason to get rid of it i would wait till pure skills comes out than if u want to get rid of it do so