Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about new sub-classes

Discussion on Question about new sub-classes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about new sub-classes

I personally Think the new Sub Classes are Cool and will add some spice to this game, but in your opi nion what do you think the best Sub Class is?

Personal Question: What do you think is best for a pure archer to be in order to be able to dodge ninja's fog?
Old 04/29/2010, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Warlock is a nice for fires and sage too.

apothecary for archer.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
emm i got question about wearing other classes coats
04/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
is there any hack that allows u 2 wear lvl 120 troj armor if r warrior lvl 120+ 1rb? X: i was looking but didnt find nothing.. hope u guys cud help me a lil :P sorry for the english btw.. im kinda noob :P ty for helping :bandit:
3rd Classes
06/04/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Für alle die es noch nicht mitbekommen haben: 3rd Classes - RO Future Wiki Ausserdem klingt dies hier sehr interessant, auch wenns nochnicht bestätigt wurde: Death Knight - RO Future Wiki und Dark Collector - RO Future Wiki
Quick question about classes
03/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Just wondering, which class is most suitable for botting? In other games I know that the magic users are least suited for botting since they need a huge supply of HP/mana to keep them alive, is this true for Cabal? Also are there any places that you would suggest is a good botting place? I'm new to this. Thank you.
New Classes?
04/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
hi, is co planning on new classes or is this old? somebody know this? i found this on C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini\ProfessionalName.ini (look at the big ones) 10,InternTrojan 11,Trojan 12,VeteranTrojan 13,TigerTrojan