Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

facebook hack = CO hack?

Discussion on facebook hack = CO hack? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
facebook hack = CO hack?

ok my friend showed me this video for facebook hack or w.e .. he said it works and i checked it [ don't trust him 100%] and its not a virus but i can't get it to work yet

i wonder if i get to hack a CO player facebook acc he might have the same pass for his co acc .. reffering to me i use teh same pass almost everywhere

you think it will work?
Old 04/03/2010, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe
Old 04/03/2010, 15:31   #3

elite*gold: 111
I'm guessing he would be using cheat engine or something like that which means he's playing with memory adresses. Hard values can be changed in most browsergames, (ex: facebook games, Artix Entertainment stuff etc) meaning you can change your amount of gold, hp, mana etc. Though this does not work on conquer. If you do it it will change the values in your own client, though it wont show for others, it wont actually change, its works like a graphic edit. Though, you can speed up co with CE, using the speedhack function. Theres a newbie tutorial in my signature if you feel like checking it out.