Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PERVADE!!!

Discussion on PERVADE!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i really need this bot for basilisk.. lvling my rb water-water is crazy after lvl 110.. i just need a bot that sits and pervade inside a stack. I tryed, but i cannot find on forum. maybe i am dumb, and dunt know how to search for it, if you could help me i whould really appreciate it. btw it definetly has to do it when the window is minimised.. else i can use ghost mouse.

i got something.. i have COpartnermini. it works perfectly minimised. BUT the problem is it sits too fast, and pervade hits only once instead of 5 times. it needs a longer time to pervade, then sit. it works great if so. pervade does not use mana, only stamina, so it can use pervade on any spot on map, near character, not necesarily a monster to start hitting them. i think it`s not that hard to make.. if i could only change timer to that sit command in co partner.. or get a bot that does that.. there`s no need for mana.. just sit.. 6-7 seconds, pervade, wait few seconds, then go again.. :/ any ideas on how i can get my claws on such a program?
Old 03/26/2006, 20:27   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Ireality@Mar 26 2006, 18:05
i really need this bot for basilisk.. lvling my rb water-water is crazy after lvl 110.. i just need a bot that sits and pervade inside a stack. I tryed, but i cannot find on forum. maybe i am dumb, and dunt know how to search for it, if you could help me i whould really appreciate it. btw it definetly has to do it when the window is minimised.. else i can use ghost mouse.

i got something.. i have COpartnermini. it works perfectly minimised. BUT the problem is it sits too fast, and pervade hits only once instead of 5 times. it needs a longer time to pervade, then sit. it works great if so. pervade does not use mana, only stamina, so it can use pervade on any spot on map, near character, not necesarily a monster to start hitting them. i think it`s not that hard to make.. if i could only change timer to that sit command in co partner.. or get a bot that does that.. there`s no need for mana.. just sit.. 6-7 seconds, pervade, wait few seconds, then go again.. :/ any ideas on how i can get my claws on such a program?
make it ureself
Old 03/26/2006, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Ireality@Mar 26 2006, 18:05

haha venus server is here! i know u :P

but ok

its normal with corpartner... but sit on f8 only

select pervade in skill

and ok ... its work :P

enjoy
Old 03/27/2006, 00:44   #4

nomrally i post something like this

(stating a need is considered a question.)

but ill be nice and offer some help, i have made a pervade macro that works quite well with the mouse mover in my sig. its very simple to use sit as f10 and have pervade in the skill. You also need to have the screen and game res set to 1024x768. There are no viruses, in fact here is the file in both attachment and text

Code:
"MVE 521,370"
"SLP 1"
"RCK"
"SLP 15"
"MVE 482,749"
"SLP 1"
"RCK"
"SLP 10"
"RPT"
""
But you need this Auto mouse mover/clicker (not mine) that is in my sig You might also wanna consider the macropack as well, which is also in the same post. Both have readme files with instructions and you have to input the code to unlock the macro ablilites. (its in the zip) Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-127-1143413074.ibf (93 Bytes, 6 views)
Old 03/27/2006, 13:32   #5

i`m at work right now.. ima try CO partner again when i get home. or if my boss takes a quick walk, i may do it here! thanks.
and for the macro posted here.. thanks but i mentioned the window has to be minimised, else it is useless, i can do anything with ghost mouse.
Old 03/27/2006, 13:34   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Mar 27 2006, 00:44
nomrally i post something like this

(stating a need is considered a question.)

but ill be nice and offer some help, i have made a pervade macro that works quite well with the mouse mover in my sig. its very simple to use sit as f10 and have pervade in the skill. You also need to have the screen and game res set to 1024x768. There are no viruses, in fact here is the file in both attachment and text

Code:
"MVE 521,370"
"SLP 1"
"RCK"
"SLP 15"
"MVE 482,749"
"SLP 1"
"RCK"
"SLP 10"
"RPT"
""
But you need this Auto mouse mover/clicker (not mine) that is in my sig You might also wanna consider the macropack as well, which is also in the same post. Both have readme files with instructions and you have to input the code to unlock the macro ablilites. (its in the zip) Enjoy.
ok, sorry i posted here. i`m really new.. this is my first post, so next time i may know where to. it is indeed a question. thanks for help, but i need a bot to work with window minimised.
Old 03/27/2006, 13:40   #7

Bad tao Ireality, dont hax xD
Venus server FTW!
Old 03/27/2006, 16:47   #8

i tryed every option on COpartner. it does not let Pervade hit more than one time! anyone has more ideas?
pls help me out with this
-.-
Old 03/27/2006, 16:49   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Ireality@Mar 26 2006, 19:05
maybe i am dumb
...maybe
Old 03/27/2006, 16:52   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Mar 27 2006, 16:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Mar 27 2006, 16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ireality@Mar 26 2006, 19:05
maybe i am dumb
...maybe [/b][/quote]
WOW u notised sumthing i wrote on this forum! Karma for knowing how to read!
instead of this, u can answer something or pass, noone needs ur stupid remarks. what, u needed one more post, or what? Duuh! i dunno why i asked for help here...
Old 03/27/2006, 17:04   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Ireality+Mar 27 2006, 16:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ireality @ Mar 27 2006, 16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Hojo@Mar 27 2006, 16:49
<!--QuoteBegin--Ireality
Quote:
@Mar 26 2006, 19:05
maybe i am dumb

...maybe
WOW u notised sumthing i wrote on this forum! Karma for knowing how to read!
instead of this, u can answer something or pass, noone needs ur stupid remarks. what, u needed one more post, or what? Duuh! i dunno why i asked for help here... [/b][/quote]
maybe your just a noob?

and dont ask for 'help' here when these plenty of noobs like you seeking the same 'help' that has been answered about a bizillion times before, so dont try to pay me out.
Old 03/27/2006, 17:09   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Mar 27 2006, 17:04
maybe your just a noob?

and dont ask for 'help' here when these plenty of noobs like you seeking the same 'help' that has been answered about a bizillion times before, so dont try to pay me out.
I AM a noob when it comes to hacking/programming, etc. THAT IS WHY i asked for help here, from PRO`s. if u dunt fell like helping me, just dont, dun make ur remarks.. cuz they are obvious.. yes i am noob noob noob! fell better? i am very noobish noob newbie, nub, nubi or whatever u want to call me. BUT when it comes to this. if anyone wants to help, fine, if not.. fine again!
btw. if u want to see what i am pro at, post one of u`r pics here, and i`ll post back same pic with u having *** with a male. so, everyone is good at what he likes.

IF U WANT TO HELP, fine, IF NOT, fine again, let others do it! blah blah.. I`m a noob people! he notised that! do u have brainstorms often? o.O
Old 03/27/2006, 17:13   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Ireality+Mar 27 2006, 17:09--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ireality @ Mar 27 2006, 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hojo@Mar 27 2006, 17:04
maybe your just a noob?

I AM a noob when it comes to hacking/programming, etc. THAT IS WHY i asked for help here, from PRO`s. if u dunt fell like helping me, just dont, dun make ur remarks.. cuz they are obvious.. yes i am noob noob noob! fell better? i am very noobish noob newbie, nub, nubi or whatever u want to call me. BUT when it comes to this. if anyone wants to help, fine, if not.. fine again!
btw. if u want to see what i am pro at, post one of u`r pics here, and i`ll post back same pic with u having *** with a male. so, everyone is good at what he likes.

IF U WANT TO HELP, fine, IF NOT, fine again, let others do it! blah blah.. I`m a noob people! he notised that! do u have brainstorms often? o.O [/b][/quote]
I lol'd

If you haven't noticed, hojo's very experienced, and has probably seen this type of question many times. Flaming him for agreeing with what you said isn't going to get you what you want/need. Look for the Search button at the top of the page and search for what you want, I can almost guarantee you'll find what you need. In fact, someone here already posted a macro for you, why don't you use it?
Old 03/27/2006, 17:19   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Bioready+Mar 27 2006, 17:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bioready @ Mar 27 2006, 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Ireality@Mar 27 2006, 17:09
<!--QuoteBegin--Hojo
Quote:
@Mar 27 2006, 17:04
maybe your just a noob?

btw. if u want to see what i am pro at, post one of u`r pics here, and i`ll post back same pic with u having sex with a male. so, everyone is good at what he likes.

IF U WANT TO HELP, fine, IF NOT, fine again, let others do it! blah blah.. I`m a noob people! he notised that! do u have brainstorms often? o.O
I lol'd

If you haven't noticed, hojo's very experienced, and has probably seen this type of question many times. Flaming him for agreeing with what you said isn't going to get you what you want/need. Look for the Search button at the top of the page and search for what you want, I can almost guarantee you'll find what you need. In fact, someone here already posted a macro for you, why don't you use it? [/b][/quote]
lols yeah

becuase hes a...

"noob noob noob! fell better? i am very noobish noob newbie, nub, nubi"

Im not even that "Experienced" 3 people i know are way > then me...

you should know who they are

Anyways, they just dont spam, so im more popular :P
Old 03/27/2006, 17:39   #15

for all answers here. i appreciate the effort for creating/posting the macro for me (Rorrim) but as i said in the post it has to work with CO MINIMISED. it is bolded. that is of no help. and the so experienced pro, can search himself for that.. only thing u can find is a macro that uses pervade then moves OUT OF STACK (where player is safe) heals himself.. even if not needed.. then comes back.. but then.. how can i sit and get stamina while i`m attacked.. => no stamina, no pervade. no pervade, no levelin.. no levelin.. no sense for using the macro. my pervade is fixed, so no need to do that. i dunt think i`m gettin anywhere with this post.. so, what i need is a macro/bot for LEVELING while in a stack, tanked by other taoists, that shoul only SIT and PERVADE at a certain interval. COPartner does this but only halfway, because pervade only hits 1/5 then sits. so.. if sit command can be delayed, whould be great. dunt call me a noob again.. just read what i said and then reply me. thank you very much, for everyone that spends time reading what i said.. and especially for ones that are interested to help.