Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who gunna make new bot and multi client?

Discussion on who gunna make new bot and multi client? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When is a new co part and multi client coming out???? I could try to make but i sux at it. mine always mess up.. someone tell me when or how i can get a new one for new patch?
Old 03/26/2006, 05:17   #2

bot:
multiclient:
Old 03/26/2006, 05:56   #3

Go to CO2 Main and ask questions...so f'n annoying...-.-
Old 03/26/2006, 18:22   #4

and like I said in my tutorial thread, which now has how to open and stuff.

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Mar 25 2006, 00:30
well if u cant follow simple instructions, then theres only one thing u can do. suffer! mwhahahahaha
Old 03/26/2006, 18:27   #5

ty.. and srry forgot to post in main.. wont happen again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PICīs OF HOW TO MAKE MULTI-CLIENT UR SELF
06/14/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 103 Replies
This is a easy guide to change Conquer.exe in order to make multiclient work. Do it each time TQ upgrade CO (dont do it if the only thing changed in the patch is a new server add). You need: 1. Hex Editor 2. Upx Software 3. A Copy of Conquer.exe 4. Copy UPX soft. in the same directory were u placed the copy of Conquer.exe First go to comand line (Start/Run/CMD) and go to de directory were you have the copy of the Conquer.exe & the UPX (use to decompress the exe) then:
how to make your own multi client?
09/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
dose anyone know how to enable your sro_client.exe it to run multi client? i want to run it without any loaders because loaders don't work for me (Miniloader by blub22 or Miniloader by blub33 is fine, but they don't have it ready for v1.159) so ... anyone know how to make your own multi client??
How do i make a Multi Client?
03/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hello I was wondering If some one could teach me how to make a Multi Client since i wanted to start giving back to the Forums instead of leeching all the time, it would be very nice if some one could teach me thx.
help me to make the multi client by myself
08/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have download the maker tool:xvi32 before but forget how to make the client. can some teach me? thanks a lot
How to make a multi-client your self
06/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
HOW TO MAKE A MULTI-CLIENT YOUR SELF Yes I know their is a guide already out for this but it seems that a lot of people don't understand it and it has a few steps in it that you don't need anymore so I though I might break it down into some easier to understand instructions. The original post I read was http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=108& amp;t=36656&s= if you want to check it out. I hope my guide will help those who need a few more steps to help them along the way. All...