Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom Files for Mass Clients?

Discussion on Custom Files for Mass Clients? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello all,

I have been around these forums for quite some time now, however I have decided that I shouldn't post anything without the chance of it contributing to the community.

Well, I am quite computer literate and consider myself an advanced user.

I was wondering if anyone with true experiance in Conquer can give me a verification on some ideas before I put them to work and use.

The editing would be for Mass Mining.

The goal in mind would be to run more clients than usually possible by removing and/or simplifying animations associated with mining. Such as passer-by's and the actual mining animation.

Is it worth a shot?

If so, Are there any other ways I can approach this to make it able for myself and after tested thoroughly able for others to open more clients successfully by decreasing the memory required by the clients.

In advance I thank you for reading over this topic and if you do, for responding.

I appreciate a small part of this community as the majority is just non-contributing newbs looking for a free ride. Thank you EPVP. So please, Only respond if you know what you are talking about.

If this project is possible and becomes succesful, it will only be released on EPVP.
Old 03/22/2006, 04:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
There used to be a 'Hide' mode in Co1, where anything that could be interacted with in any way disappeared off your screen...The only problem was it usually lagged your ping to 80k And abt CO taking up less Memory... don't think its possible :/ however, if you have a good video card you can open many many clients for mining easily