Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

something i noticed...

Discussion on something i noticed... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i was hunting one day and i got about 5 mets about 2 min later i got a db then then that same day but my friend was playin get 6 mets and min's later he got a db. maybe if the more mets u have in ur inventory the better chance of gettin a db? just something interesting i found out.

And another thing what is the best way of gettin money besides hunting? lol yes i know noob question but im desprate
Old 03/07/2006, 22:19   #2

It's not dependant on mets, it's dependant on how much the spawn gets hit and how many people are on the map and etc...

Many variables, but the spawn u hunt at will give ir or not.

=)
Old 03/08/2006, 01:21   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Gem_Miner@Mar 7 2006, 22:19
It's not dependant on mets, it's dependant on how much the spawn gets hit and how many people are on the map and etc...

Many variables, but the spawn u hunt at will give ir or not.

=)
Actually its 1 variable, a random integer.

TQ would not program a system like that its TQ ffs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to be noticed, who cheats?
05/08/2010 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Hello! how to be noticed, who cheats? Thanks for reply.
Has anybody noticed
06/17/2008 - Rohan - 11 Replies
IExplorer opens as a process when Rohan is running, whats up with this, is this how it recieves packets? I noticed in WPE if you attach it to rohanclient you only capture send packets and no recieve. I know theres some server interaction, as far as i can tell Internet Explorer has no packets going through it that WPE Pro can sniff...
Has anyone noticed that TQ gets disconnected more
01/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
has anyone noticed that CO has been getting disc more often than before, especially dragon server. can anyone tell me why??? im thinking its because so many people are using hacks and they are trying to patch it asap, but im not sure
Noticed this? :o
08/22/2005 - GunZ - 6 Replies
Scheduled Downtime: 08/18/2005 2:00 PM KST(GMT+8), 8/17 Wed 21:00 PST, 8/17 Wed 24:00 EST First, sorry for late announcement. All GunZ servers will be coming down at 2:00 PM KST(GMT+8) on Thursday 8/18/2005 for an update. Estimated downtime is about 2 hours. Packet Optimized. Estimated enhancement is about 40%!!!!! Replay function fixed. Also it's fully compatible with old versions. Many translation errors fixed. Thanks for all your help. WARNING: Because this patch contains big...