Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My 2 In 1 Soc Trick

Discussion on My 2 In 1 Soc Trick within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2006, 22:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by I( . )EaT( . )AnTz+Mar 2 2006, 02:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I( . )EaT( . )AnTz @ Mar 2 2006, 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ThE_MaStEr@Feb 28 2006, 04:35
1st u say 12PM then u say 12AM
u say ur in florida and most of florida is in eastern time zone which means if its 12 ur time its gonna be about 9 server time yet u say 10 server time *(means ur central and unless u live in the really western part of florida)
can u get a streight version?
The Time is based in California USA , Cali is 2 hrs behind my time....It happened 2 times for me at the same exact time on the same exact Day week around , If I say 12 a.m. then its 10 a.m. Game Time , try it...do whatever , But everything I said is the truth , and this is the Straightest as I can get it [/b][/quote]
ok i am confused. I live in NY and i should have the same time as Florida. so are you saying you got your socs 12AM or 12PM. assuming you slept in too late..i assume you were aiming for 12PM.
Old 03/02/2006, 22:50   #32

Sock tricks rarely work full stop =)
Old 03/02/2006, 22:59   #33

Received Thanks: 1,169
i made my first socket necky a lil bit after maintaince on full hour xx:00 !!
Old 03/03/2006, 11:14   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by andyandy+Mar 2 2006, 22:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andyandy @ Mar 2 2006, 22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -I( . )EaT( . )AnTz@Mar 2 2006, 02:36
<!--QuoteBegin--ThE_MaStEr
Quote:
@Feb 28 2006, 04:35
1st u say 12PM then u say 12AM
u say ur in florida and most of florida is in eastern time zone which means if its 12 ur time its gonna be about 9 server time yet u say 10 server time *(means ur central and unless u live in the really western part of florida)
can u get a streight version?

The Time is based in California USA , Cali is 2 hrs behind my time....It happened 2 times for me at the same exact time on the same exact Day week around , If I say 12 a.m. then its 10 a.m. Game Time , try it...do whatever , But everything I said is the truth , and this is the Straightest as I can get it
ok i am confused. I live in NY and i should have the same time as Florida. so are you saying you got your socs 12AM or 12PM. assuming you slept in too late..i assume you were aiming for 12PM. [/b][/quote]
***** , O Snap...It is 12 p.m. , Sorry everyone =P
Old 03/04/2006, 06:04   #35

Theres so much socket junk and stories so you should try to be more accurate with posting your times.. and also the server is pst right? well you would be 3 hours difference from pst and the co server isnt exactly pst time its 2mins off theres plenty of guides that tell the exact time for the server maybe it would be a good idea to use the "search" button to make sure
Old 03/15/2006, 01:27   #36

There is NO luck in making sockets, if u guys know eagle or mars there are some ppl there like Matek in Eagle and Moarta in Mars that know all sock items/days/times (or most of them). I am 100 pct shure there are sock fixed items/days/times because before eagle split when i made my fist sock Moarta told me "man go make sock boots NOW" , went , spammed 20 mets and BaM sock boots... . After that i started to try same thing every friday (the day i got them) but made the mistake of telling a friend about that, and he made 2 more sock boots the next 2 weeks. Then i managed to make sock att ring, and sock neck after studying this forum.
In conclusion : THERE ARE SOCK FIXED TIMES FOR EACH ITEM [B], the problem is that these change every patch or update tq adds. And there must be somekind of circle in wich these sock times change because these 2 ppl i talked about are still making socks after a patch.
I hope this thing i said migh help our more gifted visitors and maybe they can come up with the roll sistem i am talking about if not... back to met spamming.
Old 03/15/2006, 18:26   #37

oki now listen...this is best way of making socket....the other posts and rummors are jsut bogus.
1.: buy some gems
2: get a hammer
3: hit ur monitor once
=> a perfectly socketed monitor which will add -15% bonus to your inteligence if u dont cease this ****.
i think its not random but if someone figures out trick and they post here....max 1 hour and "ghosts" delete the post or hide it. and btw did u ever think at what would happen if every xxxxx_BR noob on server had 2 sock stuff and would kick ur.... just because u wont plvl him??
Old 03/15/2006, 20:01   #38

and btw how did you make your boots max dura 4/4?
Old 03/15/2006, 23:59   #39

*wave* im in florida tooo :P ima try this...couse i also heard to do the same thing with high lvl super stuff to get them to lvl up to lower the dura..but it didnt really work for me..oh well 3 mets is nothing ill try it tonight right...12...pm..or is 12 pm noon..im stupid ...XD
Old 03/21/2006, 04:59   #40

Quote:
Originally posted by jayboy0812@Mar 15 2006, 20:01
and btw how did you make your boots max dura 4/4?
Was Hypothetically Speaking man , Just get the dura down to where it almost breaks a few times...then go with that...and another thing , Maybe I was hella lucky , once I again I made another soc but no SS. o well
Old 03/21/2006, 05:19   #41

i think that socketing and mining are similar...juss like mining on the same place increases ur chance to get more gems (maybe,,, i never really got any from mining same place)...i think that sockets also are the same u spam mets on the same time of everyday ...maybe the chance of getting socket is higher like mining in the same place to get better gems...
Old 03/21/2006, 08:46   #42

just spam it with 300 meteors... hehehhe
Old 05/09/2006, 23:27   #43

im giving a try ... if i sucees i post screen here .
Old 05/12/2006, 09:15   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by GangbangPM@Mar 15 2006, 02:27
[b] There is NO luck in making sockets, if u guys know eagle or mars there are some ppl there like Matek in Eagle and Moarta in Mars that know all sock items/days/times (or most of them). I am 100 pct shure there are sock fixed items/days/times because before eagle split when i made my fist sock Moarta told me "man go make sock boots NOW" , went , spammed 20 mets and BaM sock boots... . After that i started to try same thing every friday (the day i got them) but made the mistake of telling a friend about that, and he made 2 more sock boots the next 2 weeks. Then i managed to make sock att ring, and sock neck after studying this forum.
In conclusion : THERE ARE SOCK FIXED TIMES FOR EACH ITEM , the problem is that these change every patch or update tq adds. And there must be somekind of circle in wich these sock times change because these 2 ppl i talked about are still making socks after a patch.
I hope this thing i said migh help our more gifted visitors and maybe they can come up with the roll sistem i am talking about if not... back to met spamming.
i agree with you, there should be a circle of patern for changing times for socket maybe set by set.
Old 07/27/2006, 15:58   #45

OMFG I TRYED HIS METHOD AND IT WORKED!!, lol bump
Closed Thread