Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quality Items trading with spouse

Discussion on Quality Items trading with spouse within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quality Items trading with spouse

Hallo everyone,

I got a question.
Im waterfarming and have now full 2 soc SRG set refind/unique +3

I want to make it all elite for faster lvling.

If i make the gear elite will i still be able to trade with my spouse with out the warning sign coming and saying my spouse needs to be my trade partner?

Or should i let it as it is right now ?

I Thanks everyone in advance who will reply to this topic.

Regards,
max
Old 03/15/2010, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 111
You will be able to trade it without the warning if you are a merchant.
Old 03/15/2010, 19:56   #3

Yes i know that, but the thing is i water farm and i cant wait 3-5 day's untill my water is a merchant so i thought let me ask if i can still trade my full elite 2 Soc +3 SRG gear when i made that, with my waters that im gona marry.

But the main question is: Can i trade my full SRG set elite 2 soc with my spouse im gona have ? i have each day 3 spouses.

Will i be able to trade or will the warning message come because there are to much worth?
Old 03/15/2010, 21:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximiljan View Post
Yes i know that, but the thing is i water farm and i cant wait 3-5 day's untill my water is a merchant so i thought let me ask if i can still trade my full elite 2 Soc +3 SRG gear when i made that, with my waters that im gona marry.

But the main question is: Can i trade my full SRG set elite 2 soc with my spouse im gona have ? i have each day 3 spouses.

Will i be able to trade or will the warning message come because there are to much worth?
No, except if you are merchant as the guy before said..
Old 03/17/2010, 00:04   #5

Ok, Whell i gues i got my anwser.

Thanks you guy's for your help Both of you

Good luck further
Old 03/19/2010, 21:42   #6

well you dont need to w8 3 days to be a merchant when you make the char and log in in the birth village , the first thing that come is this question if you want to be a merchant right now or not and if you decline this you can get the 3 days from market