Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

password recovery

Discussion on password recovery within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Today i logged into my pker for the first time in ages, and i changed the password, but i forgot to change the pass. is there any file stored in my conquer folder or something like that saying what i would have changed it to?

or any way i can recover what i typed into mozilla to change the pass?

EDIT: problem solved
Old 02/19/2006, 10:14   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by matt_aus@Feb 19 2006, 08:40
...and i changed the password, but i forgot to change the pass....
lol, that makes perfect sense
Old 02/19/2006, 21:44   #3

PWNAGE
Old 02/24/2006, 15:01   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo+Feb 19 2006, 10:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hojo @ Feb 19 2006, 10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--matt_aus@Feb 19 2006, 08:40
...and i changed the password, but i forgot to change the pass....
lol, that makes perfect sense [/b][/quote]
lmao