Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need to hack my own account

Discussion on Need to hack my own account within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As the title says, i want to hack my own account. After co2 came out my clients suddenly started to dc after a couple of mins. so i stopped playing co till recently and i find out i forgot the password to my account, i tried the password recovery thing on the co website but it seems i have used a different e-mail address which i completely forgotten about. I know the login ID and thats it, is it possible to hack to it? Thanks again. THis site is AWESOME!!
Old 02/17/2006, 01:39   #2

even if there was one no one would give it to you for the purpose that you could be lieing, and using it against someone else. Also try to remember your security word and keep emailing conquer till they get fed up and give u the **** lol
Old 02/17/2006, 01:52   #3

Yea ive thought about emailing them nonstop and then i thought that they would NEVER give the the password since i cant even remember the email, that the whole erason i went to this site lol, but thanks anyways i guess its lost forever. I tried to hire a hacker(some dbs in retunr if i got the password back) on the message boards tooo, no luck...all my **** is gone i guess...**** thanks anyways
Old 02/17/2006, 04:49   #4

PM me.
Closed Thread