Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cobot

Discussion on Cobot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I m sorry to bother u again guys.But now i need help more then ever.
I found out about the CoBot. I read i think like 10 time the instruction but it didn t works.
Every time i push "RUN" gives me a mesage like "please download the program from again" and somethink in chinese.
PLz help me what shoud i do
Program is not expired.
Old 02/04/2006, 23:28   #2

You using the latest version with server emulator? if not you can find it here
Old 02/05/2006, 03:25   #3

Thanks very much man is working.
But i still got 2 thinks
1) I didn t saw at program any option to disconect when dura is low..what can i do about it?
2) is safe to use on my Main? i meen i won t go to jail?
Thanks
Old 02/05/2006, 03:52   #4

It gained most of 106-111 on my water-trojan so unless your obviously botting then you shouldn't get caught, I usually use my trojan in lab 2 with COtobo on disconnect on all players, so just go somewhere with not many people also disconnect on dura <_6 is automatic
Old 02/05/2006, 10:03   #5

Thanks man