Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Picking up Gold

Discussion on Picking up Gold within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there!
I'm not hacker and I don't know CO2 system, but I have an idea. [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Idea!' border='0' alt='Idea!' /> Maybe it's possible to do hack, which can automatically pick up gold from the ground. I mean not picking up normally (the char will get money from the ground), but transfering whole money to equipment. I know it's hard or almost impossible, but it's only idea.
Thanks, QooBooS
Old 01/30/2006, 18:18   #2

There were already 2 threads on something like this.
Old 01/30/2006, 18:46   #3

Huh, if yes, sorry, but I used search tool, and there's no results.
Old 01/30/2006, 19:47   #4

use co partner ¬¬
Old 01/30/2006, 19:57   #5

the money will be transferet to the equipment? what the... is that? maybe transfered to the inventory... that would work with packet sending... but unless you know what amount is down there it will be hard... another way is to use co partner like ViTin123 sayed... but that only picks for you... not transfers the money without moving onto it...
so if any1 knew how to find out the amount of money on the ground a simple packet sender will solve your problem... and maybe that can be seen also by reading the pakets sent by the server when you kill a monster... if so... its not imposible... its only a matter of reading the packets and send some packets that tell the server you picked up the money
Old 01/31/2006, 03:54   #6

but if somebody sees monsters dieing and the money vanishing really fast... that would be super obvious so may not be the BEST idea but still an idea