Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Clan Registration] Ninja Army Rage Clan

Discussion on [Clan Registration] Ninja Army Rage Clan within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Taoist Bot I am working on is going (very) well.

I have decided I will release a free version that does everything apart from heal your HP and let people buy the version that heals your HP.

Members of this clan will get the bot for free.

I also plan on making a money collecting bot, that just collects money. But that will be after.

Anyway, about this clan, well I am going to register a domain like or something for it and it's going to be a domination clan.

Basically, all of use in the clan will team up together every now and then with out high leveled macro'd players and dominate Conquer Online servers at Twin City. All bot's and such I make will be released under the [NARC] tag.

Who is interested in joining? I am thinking Crystal Server clan.
Old 01/15/2006, 22:40   #2

Um why would people want to buy the version just to get it to heal hp when they could use a seperate program to do that?
Old 01/15/2006, 23:01   #3

LiX I have absolutly no respect for you, you are just another ******* who makes a bot and expects people to pay you for it. Bots are ment to be free not paid for. I sure as hell hope you get arrested like the BJX guy did for charging for his bot on chinese servers.
Old 01/15/2006, 23:21   #4

Woah, and I read this just after I flamed you in the other thread.

What's it got to do with you what I charge money for? You can't even code you little rent boy.

By the way, if you think that making a pixel scanning bot is an arrestable offence your a very silly little boy.

IF the "BJX Guy" was even arrested (which I doubt, highly) then the grounds for his arrest would be reverse engineering of the client to un-encrypt packets sent between server and client to exploit both server and client into performing actions which they would otherwise not do.

I however, have broken no laws (as usual) and simpilly adventured with the visual output and memory of the client. This is perfectly legal as any user is free to modify the memory of any running applications on his or her computer. As for reading the visual output of the client to build a bot that responds accordingly; Perfectly legal as I have not tampered or reverse engineered the client in anyway.

By the way, because of the post by "~Unknown~" I was considering to just release it for free.

Although, in your opinion I should'nt have any personal gain from anything I make, I should just release all my hard work to the public for free therefore crippiling my own personal gain, of my hard work, because it will be 'known' to the public increasing my risk of being banned for using my own bot.

Maybe you didn't realise that the reasons behind me charging money may have been more than just to make a little bit of side profit?

Even though if my intentions where soley to make a bit of side profit, would that even be a bad thing after reading the above? The money would just go back into my website hosting anyway.

Next time you decide voice your opinion don't even bother unless you just want to further your unpopularity.
Old 01/15/2006, 23:25   #5

LiX, I might not be able to program but guess what I'M 15 you ******* noob, Sorry I am not a 36 year old single guy sitting at home thinking hummmm how to make money now, anyway gotta go I'll flame you later.
Old 01/15/2006, 23:29   #6

I am 17 and I coded my first MMORPG when I was 15. ()

What are you going to do next? Claim I live in my parents basement and have no girlfriend?

Nice Work.
Old 01/15/2006, 23:46   #7

lmao, pizzzowwwneedddd.
Old 01/15/2006, 23:50   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Suck2:.@Jan 15 2006, 23:46
lmao, pizzzowwwneedddd.
He did get pizizzowwneeddd!!

-Noobkiller

ps: Hey suck2
Old 01/15/2006, 23:52   #9

noobkiller.

i love you long-time.
Old 01/16/2006, 00:07   #10

heres and auto target tao bot =P works fine at bandits intill u get pked.
the meditate might not work for everyone
read here

credit-godslefthand

HURRAY FOR 15 YEAR OLDS ^^
Old 01/16/2006, 00:18   #11

I'm 14... >.>

And I don't play on Crystal server

And I really can't code either.. (But learning <.<)
Old 01/16/2006, 02:57   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Jan 15 2006, 17:29
I am 17 and I coded my first MMORPG when I was 15. ()

What are you going to do next? Claim I live in my parents basement and have no girlfriend?

Nice Work.
Its ok LiX, hes 15, he lives with his parents, not basement tho, and has no girlfriend, no life, doesnt know **** about coding, he doesnt know how to get to play with a girls **** even (really he doesnt) and he has no friends. He redefines the word "Geek".

Anyway if you do make this probbably Ill join, even tho I wont buy, cause I dont got any money, still good to be a part of something.
Old 01/16/2006, 06:54   #13

I'll pay for hack only if TQ allow it !!! lol
Why pay for something that could make your account locked ?
Old 01/16/2006, 08:29   #14

Awesome, I have decided to just give it away for free now, just not to the public straight away. I will just give it to clan members

As for the website, I am not very good at website design if any one would like to assist I know a good artist that might want to help (^suck2) and what kind of forum shall we have? Invision?
Old 01/16/2006, 18:22   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by LiX@Jan 16 2006, 08:29
Awesome, I have decided to just give it away for free now, just not to the public straight away. I will just give it to clan members

As for the website, I am not very good at website design if any one would like to assist I know a good artist that might want to help (^suck2) and what kind of forum shall we have? Invision?
I'll join... I can attempt to help... :?

« house | read! »