Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How they wave with weapon hand?

Discussion on How they wave with weapon hand? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Such a ghey hack, but how they do it?
Old 12/31/2005, 23:26   #2

you can wave with weapon i hand -_- do you mean dance? just put dance on one hotkey and a weapon on the other, push them both at same time, but your weapon just a tad bit sooner than dance.
Old 01/01/2006, 01:24   #3

I think he means how people wave with the weapon in there hand as if you have two hands, one with a weapon, and one empty (excluding trojans and warriors).
Example:
Small girl with 1 weapon will wave with her arm without the weapon.
Big girl with 1 weapon will wave with the arm that has the weapon in her hand and wave it around.
This all depends on body sizes.
Old 01/01/2006, 02:15   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by xDragoNx@Jan 1 2006, 01:24
I think he means how people wave with the weapon in there hand as if you have two hands, one with a weapon, and one empty (excluding trojans and warriors).
Example:
Small girl with 1 weapon will wave with her arm without the weapon.
Big girl with 1 weapon will wave with the arm that has the weapon in her hand and wave it around.
This all depends on body sizes.
Oh ok so it's not a hack, just depends which one you signed up with... ?
Strange, I seen guys do it, too... And both my characters are guys, one of each kind.

Yes that is what I meant, ALL characters hold weapon (if one) in their right hand.
Such as my tao, and my archer, both hold their weapon in the right hand, but wave with the left.

Others wave with their right, with or without weapon equipped.
There's a whole slew of girls (all same account) in the market on ruby right now doing it, must be a dozen of them. Now what drives someone to this, that is beyond me.
Old 01/01/2006, 02:26   #5

Quote:
There's a whole slew of girls (all same account) in the market on ruby right now doing it, must be a dozen of them. Now what drives someone to this, that is beyond me.
hahahhahahaha...
yeah i thought u were talking about like dancing, but i guess i didnt understand...sorry
Old 01/01/2006, 07:19   #6

I think you break the weapon in your right hand and only have the weapon in your left hand Don't unequip the weapon in left hand!

So.. You go get a normal weapon with like 0 durability (Call it Weapon A) and your main weapon fully repaired (Weapon B)

1. Place Weapon A in right hand and Weapon B in left hand.
2. Kill monsters until Weapon A breaks.
3. Try waving. =)

Haven't you guys grown to love my detailed guides? >.>
Old 01/01/2006, 16:43   #7

Received Thanks: 1,565
lol there is no hack for this, it just how fast can u press a few hotkeys

#closed
Closed Thread