Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account deletion!?

Discussion on account deletion!? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2006, 16:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,565
hmm this is a hacking forum not an account problem solution, lesson to be learnt dont share u account
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CO2 AntiCheat Deletion
09/19/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
This is a very simple process... If you're looking at my post count and decide I'm either leeching or posting a virus, I'll give a tutorial instead of downloading my Batch. Which, the batch file requires a version of Windows. If you're wondering my professions: I am a master of C++, VB6, Python, C# and Flash, also many more. First of all, if you want to skip all of this and just use my batch file to delete the anti-cheat, please scroll to the bottom of this page. 1. Locate your Conquer...
AntiCheat Deletion
10/09/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
My previous thread about this was never posted, and now I'm not going to type out everything in the other one. If my other tutorial gets posted (I've been waiting 3 days) then can a mod please delete this? Go to your Conquer 2.0 folder, Navigate to zftqat.: Vista or Win7: Inside this folder, delete TQAT.exe and TQAT.exe.manifest. Congratulations, you're finished.
Deletion of Accounts
08/02/2009 - Grand Chase - 36 Replies
Mods i Request of deletion off all account that has 0 post so there will less of leecher in the forum and delete of all nonsense thread
Force Deletion
03/26/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Anyone knows a hack to delete a char in servers that char deletion is disabled?