Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining bot with dll injection Request...

Discussion on Mining bot with dll injection Request... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Howdie. i've seen many working mining bots and other bots in here... but noone of them seems to have dll injection..... what makes it impossible to use with more then 1 account, because it uses the mouse... i was wondering if there is any working CO2.0 bots ( mining, in particular ) with dll injection ? ty in advance ^__^
Old 12/26/2005, 12:18   #2

i dun think there are any public ones so far...and no questions here next time
Old 12/26/2005, 12:30   #3

Forgive me for my noobish noobism won't post questions here again :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] dll injection help
09/04/2013 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
hi, i have been figuring out how to make a string, put it in a dll, ect... ok i have a string that i made that adds an insane amount of agility to my char... now how do i actually get it into d3dx9.dll? can someone help me please? :)
request mining bot
01/03/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
ok frist off i am not to good with script vessels and stuff like that but i would like a easy to use mining bot just something that drops ores and keeps all gems and other items can someone help me out with this. seeing i looked thorugh this whole site and couldnt find anything thank you very much for you help.
[Request]Fossil Mining Bot
11/05/2009 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
I got a request if you want to add it to your multi bot dark, or start a whole new bot with these. I was thinking of a bot that mines at the sulfer ores, that only picks up the fossils and then uses rawk0r's fossil restoration macro and if you can make it summon your pet mount it then go turn them into the girl, then repeat the process.
[TUT REQUEST] Dynamic Memory Editing via dll injection
01/09/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi there im trying to edit the memory of a game via dll injection .. but the adresses arent static, they are dynamic, what means that they change every restart.. and i dont know how to edit dynamic adresses with a dll injection.. could anyone post a tutorial how i could do that?? thanks beforehand greetz eMale
[Request] SV for 4356 + CE injection codes
12/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Hey anyone reading this, im just wondering if anyone can give me the latest working 4356 SV and working CE injection codes? i tried searching and all i can find is a bunch of old links from like 4-6 months ago that people continue to post on with about 8 pages of "i cant get it to work" (no one seams to read post date) so yah, if anyone could do me a favor and let me know what is the latest SV version and where i can get the CE injection codes, please let me know :p