Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need IPs and proxies

Discussion on I need IPs and proxies within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need IPs and proxies

Hello

I hope to get help here. I am living in a hostel now because I moved from my hometown to study. And I have to use hostel's internet, where proxy is needed. Some websites and all the mmorpg games are banned here, but if you ask the administrator - he unblocks the game. But I have to give him IP addresses and proxies of CO. I tried to find it myself, found few, but I think, not every, because I can't still turn on the client (I'm not even talking about logging in).

Can anyone write down a list of IPs and proxies here? I'm playing in a Basilisk. I would appreciate any help
Old 02/15/2010, 22:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkdagiss View Post
Hello

I hope to get help here. I am living in a hostel now because I moved from my hometown to study. And I have to use hostel's internet, where proxy is needed. Some websites and all the mmorpg games are banned here, but if you ask the administrator - he unblocks the game. But I have to give him IP addresses and proxies of CO. I tried to find it myself, found few, but I think, not every, because I can't still turn on the client (I'm not even talking about logging in).

Can anyone write down a list of IPs and proxies here? I'm playing in a Basilisk. I would appreciate any help

you need to found the ip adress of your server where you play i mean ... an the port only ... to tell for the administrator ... os for exemple

00.00.000.00:00000

or 00.00.000.00 port 00000
Old 02/16/2010, 11:21   #3

I know what is it and what to I need to give to administrator, but it's not that easy to get ALL those numbers. Someone must really know them, I know, there are smart people in this forum
Old 02/16/2010, 13:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkdagiss View Post
I know what is it and what to I need to give to administrator, but it's not that easy to get ALL those numbers. Someone must really know them, I know, there are smart people in this forum
maybe can ask the helpdesk but you need a reason why you ask those things ... but you need to w8 until february 17th.. cuz they are offline
Old 02/16/2010, 14:08   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Find an decrypted server.dat, il try help when i get home.
Old 02/17/2010, 08:31   #6

You can try using a tool like Wireshark (google it). As long as you have the client installed, you can run Wireshark to determine which IP/Port you need to connect to by attempting to log into CO You'll want to filter out anything not related to CO before you try to find CO, or else you will have alot of data to sort through. There is one IP/Port for login server and a second set for the server
Old 02/17/2010, 10:51   #7

Received Thanks: 1,431
netstat -n ftw
Old 02/23/2010, 18:01   #8

do it show all ips? I tried netstat and various software, but something was still missing.
Old 02/23/2010, 18:11   #9

Received Thanks: 1,335
Use WPE Pro to log the 1st packets sent when you login to CO, check the IP on the first packet. And the IP:Port for Basilisk is 64.151.95.220 : 5816
The authentication server should be 208.96.34.46 : 9959 but I guess there's more than one, not sure though, use the WPE method and see.
Old 02/23/2010, 18:17   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
Use WPE Pro to log the 1st packets sent when you login to CO, check the IP on the first packet. And the IP:Port for Basilisk is 64.151.95.220 : 5816
The authentication server should be 208.96.34.46 : 9959 but I guess there's more than one, not sure though, use the WPE method and see.
Encryption will bite your ***.
Old 02/23/2010, 18:43   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Falcon View Post
hes not fussed about the encryption, he only needs the ips and ports
Old 02/23/2010, 18:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
hes not fussed about the encryption, he only needs the ips and ports
As I said, you will not get the IP/Port unless you have the packets decrypted, they don't show in plain text.

Unless you are referring to outgoing connections being monitored, then you could pick up the host info, but it cannot be done through packets, as gobrolla specified.
Old 02/23/2010, 18:55   #13

Quote:
As I said, you will not get the IP/Port unless you have the packets decrypted, they don't show in plain text.

Unless you are referring to outgoing connections being monitored, then you could pick up the host info, but it cannot be done through packets, as gobrolla specified.
yea i just meant pick up the existing contection. lol and to do it from the packets ud need to know the connection to listen in on anyway
Old 02/23/2010, 19:27   #14

Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
I meant to get the ip from which the packet came from, not the ip in the packet itself, since WPE pro gives the ip and port from which the packet is sent from and to where it was sent.

Old 02/23/2010, 19:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
I meant to get the ip from which the packet came from, not the ip in the packet itself, since WPE pro gives the ip and port from which the packet is sent from and to where it was sent
Yeah, I realized.

Tags
ip proxy