Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increased framerate!?

Discussion on Increased framerate!? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi all!
I noticed a while back that sometimes the framerate of my co2 went from 31-32 up to 37-39 and i didnt find an explanation. Now i know, whenever i open a browser and load the conqueronline.com page and keep it open, the framerate increases and the game runs more smoothly. Can some1 confirm this?
Old 12/15/2005, 16:23   #2

Yes, certain situations like that work for me. The best one I tend to do is just open a blank Windows Media Player and leave it open. That will instantly boost FPS to 38-39.
Old 12/15/2005, 22:17   #3

Cant we hack this? Speed up our characters? Like a new speedhack haha ^^, oh yeah i was wondering.. If TQ would record posts on this websites and read the 'bugs' TQ made, cant we ban their IP's from this website?
Old 12/16/2005, 02:18   #4

Modifying FPS does nothing to increase your characters movement. It stands for Frames Per Second, how many images are rendered per second. Most people detect about 40 tops, and anything past that isnt noticeable to see. If you do the bug mentioned above and you normally average 30, you will see a lot smoother movement during normal running around. But it does nothing to speed the game up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop rates increased?
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Could be only a feeling, but i never had 6 10th dg drops at one day, with ONE char... anyone else expirienced that?
vip rates increased by 15
09/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
22.09.2009 VIP: EXP-rates increased by 1.5. Registration will be online within the next days. All users with 500% Speed scrolls got blocked 14 days. Owning those scrolls is forbidden. Users cooperating with hackers and bugusers may be punished as well. Today we deleted arround 200 illegal items. NicoS has left the team for owning illegal sun-items. now i think the rates are 30x on vip :X
80% increased speed in buildings
11/18/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
It's a questchain in Howling Fjord's which is started by Watcher Moonleaf at Steel Gate. The first quest name is The Cleansing and you can make this chain till Alpha Worg quest. In this quest chain you obtain a disguise which gives you 80% run speed and isn't restricted in anyway !Just don't turn in last quest and you can run in buildings easily , only when you attack/cast/get attacked - it turns off. Anyway it's nice to run in places where you can't mount .
Mountspeed increased [PTR]
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
If you want your mount to ride faster than normal, just mount, log out and log in again and your mountspeed is something like 60% faster =) Wenn ihr wollt das euer Mount schneller reiten soll, geht auf euer Mount, loggt aus und loggt wieder ein, und ihr reitet ca 60% schneller. ;>