Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

speed program really good 1 problem

Discussion on speed program really good 1 problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey ppl im new in here but I found this program that speeds up the game but the faster it goes the less time u got to play , I know that I shouldt ask but does anyone know why I keep getting dc it sayd it looses the connection and im out.The program is Speed Gear 5 look for it and try to find out a way to by pass the server or something the web site to download it is just download it and from then on is easy
Old 12/09/2005, 16:02   #2

That program is speeding up the rate your computer is functioning.. its pretty much a software overclock... Everything you do with that on will be faster including all games... The reason you are disconnecting is you are speeding up in the game and the server is receiving packets that dont make any sense or that shouldnt be possible... I.E. one packet says your at teh top right of TC map then the next packet your already in town and the servers reaction is "WTF?!?! HAX!" and you get disconnected...

Good enuf explanation??? Speed hacks only work good if the server has no detection OR you ARE the server/host of the game. Go Speed hack a CS lan game as long as you're not host and it'll work.. don't both on any mmorpg passed alpha because if it doesnt have a detection by then its a sh*tty @ss game.
Old 12/09/2005, 19:00   #3

I could explain the exact reason he gets disconnected, but if I did it would tip off TQ as to how my speed hack works, and they'd patch it. But the answer is time travel (not literally)
Old 12/10/2005, 00:39   #4

ty guys but can u try a way to make that possible?
Old 12/10/2005, 01:24   #5

Qonquer i know exactly how u do it XD
Old 12/10/2005, 05:12   #6

can u explain tha way that u guys know it plz
Old 12/10/2005, 05:30   #7

@cuban hes not gonna tell you. hes not gonna risk stuff that he has made just so some noob can use it and get it patched.....to much risk not enough reward....
Old 12/10/2005, 07:37   #8

yea but what is this web site about? we r supposed to help each other out but ok what ever u say
Old 12/10/2005, 07:43   #9

he has his own website they are kinda connected for propaganda reasons...
Old 12/10/2005, 13:59   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by cubandevil@Dec 10 2005, 07:37
yea but what is this web site about? we r supposed to help each other out but ok what ever u say
that was true once upon a time. Now this place is overrun with people who know absolutely nothing, contribute nothing, leech everything and need to be spoonfed everything because they cannot/will not understand. Don't infer from that that I'm taking about you, I'm not, I'm just generalizing. But the fact is that with this place being so busy now, TQ watch it like a hawk and posting any open information here is now a sure fire way for it to get patched.
Old 12/10/2005, 21:29   #11

ok