Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removed File Exploit (jump faster)

Discussion on Removed File Exploit (jump faster) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removed File Exploit (jump faster)

Ok this was an old school trick that seems to have been fixed.. I quit for awhile and came back to find that this doesnt really work anymore but it used to be that you could go into the Conquer folder and in to the C3 folder and take out the 0004 file and put it on your desktop or just delete it...this would cause big bodied trojans to jump much quicker...kind of like a speedhack but not quite...it was great for arena and fbing. Now the big bodied trojans jump differently and it doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know why this is or if there is a new way to do this?

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2010, 06:15   #2

Those files are the jump animations for each character, it used to be 01-04 there is now more due to the different ninja animations, editing this wont actually make you jump any faster and i wouldn't advise editing your client if you can help it.

As far as we know there is only 1 way to speed hack on CO that steve has found and it's pretty wack as you have to stand around for the amount of time you want to speed for, hence we havn't bothered with it on CO-Mimic.

Hope this was useful
Old 01/29/2010, 07:32   #3

Well a few years ago it used to be that you removed the 0004 file and it would make you jump faster...i used to use it all the time. I wouldnt be like a speed hack but it was like you jumped quicker...it gave a huge advantage in the arena..seems like they fixed it though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2010, 17:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodyc7 View Post
Well a few years ago it used to be that you removed the 0004 file and it would make you jump faster...i used to use it all the time. I wouldnt be like a speed hack but it was like you jumped quicker...it gave a huge advantage in the arena..seems like they fixed it though.
I'll have a word with steve and see what we can do, it is still possible to speed hack but its likely you have to build up the time you can speed in loo.. keep an eye on the CO-Mimic thread.
Old 01/30/2010, 01:58   #5

Thanks.. I am not too interested in speed actually. I wish I could show you what I mean but this trick didnt really make you faster, it made you quicker with your jumping. I know that doesn't make too much sense but the old version of conquer (like 3 years ago) had this. It used to be that big bodied trojans jumped with their legs together. Now they jump different so I think they fixed whatever it was but this old trick was not very obvious to others but gave a HUGE advantage in fb fights..im not really worried about seeing it in your bot though. I don't think I would use a speedhack anyways unless it was as simple as removing this file like it used to be.
Old 01/30/2010, 02:06   #6

Yea, its ok i know exactly what you mean, nevermind, our speed hack is now implemented as an @command on CO-Mimic :P
Old 01/30/2010, 02:12   #7

haha well that is sick ...i will probably use it to get places fast. epvp needs more programmers like yourself and your friend.
Old 01/30/2010, 02:37   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodyc7 View Post
Ok this was an old school trick that seems to have been fixed.. I quit for awhile and came back to find that this doesnt really work anymore but it used to be that you could go into the Conquer folder and in to the C3 folder and take out the 0004 file and put it on your desktop or just delete it...this would cause big bodied trojans to jump much quicker...kind of like a speedhack but not quite...it was great for arena and fbing. Now the big bodied trojans jump differently and it doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know why this is or if there is a new way to do this?

Thanks
The reason for it if your interested was that the character would use a default jump animation which was faster, and that allowed you to send jump packets to the server more often without appearing to be speed hacking, however like you say that system was changed, i havent researched it in recently clients, it should still be possible but with some tweaking. I dont really have the time to look into it though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2010, 04:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
The reason for it if your interested was that the character would use a default jump animation which was faster, and that allowed you to send jump packets to the server more often without appearing to be speed hacking, however like you say that system was changed, i havent researched it in recently clients, it should still be possible but with some tweaking. I dont really have the time to look into it though.

This ^

Yea that would be sick to get that back if anyone has the time but if not its cool. Thanks for replying.