Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some fairly simple macro requests

Discussion on Need some fairly simple macro requests within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?

So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling macro..

I am trying to think of as many fairly simple macro's for all class's that I could add to this pack and then provide all tools needed to use them all in the same pack complete with setup instructions for each macro.

If you guys can think of macro's you would like to see added please let me know. Also please let me know if this would be of any interest to any of You. The individual macro's are fairly simple that I listed but making a large amount of them still takes time... which I dont have alot of lately >_>

*edit* Here is a list of requested macro's I plan to add (ones I know I can make)

Travel to met zone (so simple lol. Just gota wait till I have the time to record my hop there O_o)
Old 10/28/2005, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
I made a pervade macro.
There is a lab lvl 1 macro.
Saxa made a guard lvler I think.
Hojo spell trainer.
Arrow reloader is kinda pointless just F2 it or whatever.
Saxa made a inten lvler.
Peach made a spirt heal trainer.
UltimateHaker made a xp skill trainer.
And Conquer partner bot lvl's trojans in lab fine.

If you can make auto lvlers based on packets then that would be cool.
Old 10/28/2005, 19:44   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Naw I dont work with packets realy.. I know that most of these things have been done (btw I was the one who made the archer lab macro >_>) I am just thinking these things are all seperate atm. Most of them require diff progs and such to run and some of them (not trying to sound rude) but some of them tend not to work as well as some of the ones I made for myself... I am saying I know these things have mostly been done at one time. I am just thinking about creating all the macro's I can think of for every profession and then combining them with proper instructions and all files needed to make them work all into 1 giant package. I know someone was doing this with hacks but as far as I saw his did not contain many if any macro's.

ty for imput
Old 10/28/2005, 22:39   #4

make a macro to hop to mz
Old 05/02/2006, 08:59   #5

yeah trojan lvler
Old 05/02/2006, 09:14   #6

DONT BUMP A TOPIC WITH A DATE OF 2005 THATS OF LAST YEAR IF YOU CANT COUNT DONT SPAM YOUR **** WE DONT WANT TO SEE
Old 05/08/2006, 05:50   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpstick@May 2 2006, 09:14
DONT BUMP A TOPIC WITH A DATE OF 2005 THATS OF LAST YEAR IF YOU CANT COUNT DONT SPAM YOUR **** WE DONT WANT TO SEE
agree
Old 10/11/2008, 20:53   #8

too bad its 08 now lol