Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stops Disconectig on DBs

Discussion on Stops Disconectig on DBs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stops Disconectig on DBs

Hi, is there a way to make SV stops disconecting on DBs?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2017, 14:48   #2

Received Thanks: 1,565
yes there is a way to make script vessel not disconnect when picking up a DB, i have already done it.
Old 04/25/2017, 20:19   #3

ultimation can u share your way to do it ? or its completly pRivate !?
Old 05/05/2017, 14:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
yes there is a way to make script vessel not disconnect when picking up a DB, i have already done it.
ok, thank you, but isnt necessary anymore, since the GM of an private server that i was playing, put on his server a insanely protected conquer.exe that detect sv even if i only open the folder of sv, the client automatically close lol.
Old 05/05/2017, 17:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion15 View Post
ok, thank you, but isnt necessary anymore, since the GM of an private server that i was playing, put on his server a insanely protected conquer.exe that detect sv even if i only open the folder of sv, the client automatically close lol.
Yeah ... checking window titles is so advanced, woooooooow. Must be like the best anti-cheat system in the world.
Old 05/06/2017, 12:14   #6

U can use "Window Tittle changer" to change SV name and change sv.exe to something else
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 15:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by owadziak View Post
U can use "Window Tittle changer" to change SV name and change sv.exe to something else
That was the first thing i tried but im not able to change the name of conquer.exe client, so sv cant attach to the client.
The exe of this client has a different name(No-Bot.exe) if i change to Conquer.exe im not able to open the client.
Old 05/08/2017, 21:10   #8

Use Reshacker then ? :>
Old 07/15/2017, 12:11   #9

Received Thanks: 1,565
its script vessel that disconnects the client on picking up a db, not the conquer client alone.

just open sv with ollydbg and remove the check... Use the itemtype as your search const in ollydbg.

PS. if someone sends me sv the files i will do it for you.
Old 07/15/2017, 13:16   #10

Quote:
its script vessel that disconnects the client on picking up a db, not the conquer client alone.

just open sv with ollydbg and remove the check... Use the itemtype as your search const in ollydbg.

PS. if someone sends me sv the files i will do it for you.
I can vouch for this guy. He's legit =P
Old 07/19/2017, 04:43   #11

Quote:
hey man can u lend me your Script vessel ? i can change it to make it able to use