Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Project

Discussion on Private Server Project within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/16/2005, 08:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Q, Ill close this and if you want to add anything just tell me.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Which client should be used for a new private server project?
04/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 56 Replies
I`m considering to start a new project, but I can`t decide which client to use. I really like 4351/5017 though, but many people seem to like 5100+ etc. So, you choose :P Please vote! Note : classic means that potency and talisman, steed won`t be included
GW: Private server LAN-Project
03/29/2010 - Guild Wars - 161 Replies
Hi! Theora is working on a gw server emulator. http://www.gwlp.ragenetwork.info/forum/index.php you should register and contribute what you can. LightFighter will post the news here, thx to him.
[Project] New Private Server Project
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
yo im fireblaze new in co private servers old in c# i started on epvp because of the conquer section later i found out that there is a private server section to and i downloaded a source and saw that it is a c# source (a language that i know) i tryed to get connected to some private servers but it failed:p well the servers failed to keep the server online. my plan is this, i never know that private servers of conquer where possible (yeah i readed something on the internet about it and...
I Like To Run Project Look At This! (not private server)
08/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey people i realy like to run projects uuhhhmm like private servers (already got it) but im thinking about doing something else as a seocnd hobby i was thinking about a forum but theres already a mmorpg forum xD elitepvpers so i realy want some help guys tell me a funny second hobby:D!