Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help to modfiy a Cetrainer program and make it open without login screen

Discussion on Need help to modfiy a Cetrainer program and make it open without login screen within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help to modfiy a Cetrainer program and make it open without login screen

Hey guys,

Any one know how to extract code from Cetrainer files the file in the attached files and it work on Arabic version of conquer and the developer stop working on it and i want to use it without the login screen im from Egypt and i use google translator to write this words and im sorry for my bad English
Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip program.zip (245.6 KB, 10 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2017, 11:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
+1

i need to know how to extract code from this Cetrainer files

but this Cetrainer files whean you open Requests user and pass

How can that problem solving guys ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cant remember how to make Login Screen?
02/13/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone I can not remember how to make the login screen, I've done it many times but have now forgotten it. My question is what is called the program you use when you have to edit start.dat so you can change the login screen. Has the program on your computer but can not remember what it's called. Hope you understood what I wrote, and thanks in advance. Home - ConquerOnline Private Server ElitePvPers
[Guide]How to make your VERY OWN Login screen part 2
11/02/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
Hei guys , again for who didnt start with us from frist part, this is the link to download the program that we are working with http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-weapon-armor- effects-interface-edits/461801-guide-how-change-lo ginscreen.html Okei here we go, in this part we will know how to change Buttons and login form 1- Open Flash Decompiler, then drag start.dat in FD(Flash Decompiler) 2- Choose Edit>Images 3- Scroll down until you see (Image 307) ...
[VTuT+TuT]Make your own Income/Login/Char Screen
01/29/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
Hallo, Dieser Thread ist eine Erweiterung von meinem Anderen Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gu ides-strategies/429372-vtut-tut-make-your-own-lade screen-gm-zeichen.html Heute zeige ich euch:
Somebody can make conquer back to old screen login ?
01/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello , is possible back to old login screen ? if is that will help a lot of ppl :p plz somebody try to do that , i already tried to do , but i don't got sucess :(
Can anyone make a sure login Sro_client program?
04/05/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hi, I need an SRO_client program that make us sure login to Sro. THks No premium advice pls