Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please give me your opinion

Discussion on Please give me your opinion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please give me your opinion

He posted these himself to youtube, its his channel he said proving he doesnt aimbot.
I think the mouse snaps to much to the bottom of the char, please be the judge and let me know!

Old 12/16/2016, 04:50   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Doesn't really look that suspicious. He's been playing for ages and everyone knows he's a relatively good FBer.

Look at osu players, nothing he's doing in the video looks any different from anyone with half way reasonable mouse precision.

Example Vid:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2016, 04:52   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I had no idea people did gaming channels with Conquer Online...
That's an interesting... niche.
Old 12/16/2016, 05:00   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I had no idea people did gaming channels with Conquer Online...
That's an interesting... niche.
It's cause he's good at fb and very, very highly hated so he makes lots of videos to **** people off and prove he doesn't cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2016, 23:46   #5

i am JohnGotti ive been the best us/eu player for time eu host BR host and US host im the same exact same ping don't matter to me host don't matter I have way better modern videos and classic then these its not bot I can control my mouse well is all lol I used to play most of pro4nevers servers made half these videos on his server he knows 100 percent I don't aimbot Respect his honesty on that after are history but thanks
Old 01/03/2017, 00:41   #6

Hey p4n i had a question for you its iLoveChainz this mental kid says I got banned on apex for aimbot and triumph have i ever been banned for aimbot on your server or banned for sending nudes of a player lol just honest question ive explained there is no way to use a bot on apex conquer
Closed Thread