Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Two new Moderators needed

Discussion on Two new Moderators needed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Hello,

well, we need two new CO Moderators, if you have enough time introduce yourself in this thread

rulez:

- only post ONCE
- don't flame

if you break the rulez you will be dismissed
Old 08/28/2005, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello Lowfyr,
I think I can moderate this forum, though I am not a spamming machine like many mod's, but I look pretty much into the forums

I am able to check the forums daily...

I will try to close any thread in the hacking part which is a request, and I will try to move any discussion regarding anything on conquer to this section...

I have most of the basic knowledge, but directly admit there are better ppl here, but for now, I just volunteer...

Spoken languages:
*english
*dutch
Old 08/28/2005, 18:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Hi, I'd like to volunteer for moderator also.

I check the forums very often even though I don't post as much, I know the forums rules, and I don't have a passion for flaming, but I will close threads that seem very useless, spam or if they are put in the wrong section I will move them to the other section or tell them not to post it in that forum (such as the Important Section for CO).

I've been playing CO since August 2004, and I still play it even as I write. I can help with any problems that people might encounter.

I speak only 2 laguages, English and Romanian. I respect people here but if there is a person flaming with thing such as racism or things that insult people I will delete/edit their post.

I can only moderate the forum after 5:00 PM (GMT-4) and on weekends all day.

For the last 2 months I wasn't able to visit the forum as often because I was on vacation but now I have a lot of free time.

That's all, thanks for reading my post.
Old 08/28/2005, 18:44   #4

Lowfyr! Hows it going

I would love to me a mod, Ive been playing CO for ages and know alot about it, I have also been a member here for quite some time and contributed a fair bit. I look at the site almost 3 times a day and try to help as much as posible. I think I would be a good mod as I know the rules and understand the way forums should be run. I have been a mod on another forum so I know whats what. Anyways I think I can help out a fair bit and hope you think the same

Anyways Ill leave it at that and hope for the best.

And if I dont get it, Goodluck to whoever that does!
Old 08/28/2005, 18:47   #5

I'm your man!! hehe

Ich machs mal in deutsch...

Denke ich bin dafür geeignet, bin auf anderen boards schon erfolgreich S-Mod/Mod kenn mich mit der "Materie" also auch schon aus.. und bin auch lang genug bei epvp "aktiv" dabei..

Was muss man wissen.. bin coder (studiere Wirtschafts-Informatik 3. semester) kann englisch da halb Amerkiner denke ich auch perfekt hehe..

Durch mein studium dann auch sehr viel Zeit von 13 Uhr bis spät in die Nacht online..

Kenn mich mich natürlich ich auch mit Conquer-Online aus, zocke es ungefähr 1 1/2 Jahre.. well.. das sollte dann auch reichen..

cya
Old 08/28/2005, 19:58   #6

hey Lowfyr, i guess i would like to volunteer to be a mod also i have been playing CO since march 2004 and have been here at epvp since i think january '05 and can check the forums daily, although i am not really being motivated enough to check the forums recently because of all the newcomers here asking questions that have been answered many times and because of the messy layout of the forum (i.e. stickied exploits that dont work anymore, non-stickied proggys that really should need to be stickied). so thats that and also i think XtremeX-CO is an awesome candidate for forum mod because he reads forums recently and makes helpful posts
Old 08/28/2005, 20:28   #7

Well i would like to try out for "modhood" to i know i am not a briliant programmer, super at packets or memmory editing.

I do wanna see the forum rules over hold and keep order around here. I read the forums on more then a daily basis

I was a mod a d2network.com and blizzhackers.com before i quit d2 so i know my way around the "work".

ohh yes and i know how to use the shearc function :P
Old 08/28/2005, 20:38   #8

I wudnt mind being a mod ^_^

I have experience modding and administrating big forums ^_^

Then again i got -2 karma, but ill work around that eventually xD
Old 08/28/2005, 21:58   #9

XtremeX-CO and BadBoY_AC would be great mod. they got my vote.
Old 08/28/2005, 23:10   #10

Hi everybody.

I would like to be a mod, i have been here for a few months i have contributed to epvp as well, i dont spamm i dont flame, and i love everybody xD

Spoken Langs:
English
Spanish
A bit of french
Some Portuguess
Old 08/28/2005, 23:18   #11

BadBoY_AC <-- i vote for him!

Especially nobody with - karma please..... geez..

ps: vote for pedro.[SIZE=1]
Old 08/28/2005, 23:34   #12

elite*gold: 312
I vote for sabbathin and Hojo
Old 08/29/2005, 00:01   #13

I think I am well known in this part of the forum, and have spent alot of time fixing the mail errors this past week, I have alot of experiance being a moderator and would like to apply!

I am also on this forum everyday without fail, I try to contribute as much as I can, Im also a player of conquer so im up to date with the hacks.

I also know the rules well, and am very polite. =D

Glad to cya back again Lowfyr!

Thanks.
Old 08/29/2005, 01:40   #14

hi, im on this forum every other day, and ive been palying conquer since english servers. i speak chinese and englich, and i think i can handle the job...

so no long resume for me. i can read, i play conquer. clean and simple
Old 08/29/2005, 05:14   #15

Hello, I would like to apply for modship as well, if you'll excuse my somewhat awkward username here, it was intentionally made this way to keep my CO identity secret.

I would like to help mod the CO forums since I want to try to contribute to Epvp in any way I can. Since I do not have much experience with programming and hack/cheat/exploit making, modding is the least I can do to contribute and not be a leech.

On the internet I can communicate best using English, and since the majority of users in the CO Main section are English-speakers, I feel that I can be of some use here. I have had administration/moderation experience on several other forums and know the tasks and responsibilities required for a Moderator.

Forum activity isnt a problem for me, for as long as Im on this computer, I am constantly browsing the Conquer-related sections of Epvp, looking to be helpful wherever possible. My available hours are 10AM (GMT -5) to 11PM (sometimes longer) until the second week of September. After that, on weekdays I am available at 4PM (GMT -5) to 11PM (maybe an hour less/more). On weekends I am almost available during anytime.

And again, please dont mind my awkward-looking name. I would have given it more thought during registration but didn't.
Closed Thread