Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online - One Armed Bandit (BIG JACKPOT)

Discussion on Conquer Online - One Armed Bandit (BIG JACKPOT) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online - One Armed Bandit (BIG JACKPOT)

Heey,
I was wondering if its common to win the big jackpot in conquer online's One Armed Bandit / slotmachine game?
Was making a video of this for my YouTube channel and after recording i won the big jackpot anyways, i could make several screenshots and they are shown at the end of my video.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2016, 16:03   #2

No comments?
Is it this common to win the "big jackpot" ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2016, 07:05   #3

You know it as. I've won the jackpot at least 10x but you screwed me remember? I had an awesome tro set, along comes ash and no more tro set. But thats cool bro, i think everyone would like to know your previous projects
Old 03/18/2016, 00:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It's not my position to judge. It used to be, but I got tired of that pretty fast. I suppose what's stuck with me is Yuki because he was a pretty big problem when I was a moderator here and starting up my own forums. He's completely untrustworthy. I tell this to every single person who's associated with him, and they never believe me until they get screwed over. Then, they come back to me saying I was right. It's happened multiple times with numerous people, and never ends well. Never. Even for the smallest of things, like a website or graphic, you'll always get screwed over by Yuki. At this point, I'm not even talking about his programming knowledge which is warped, I'm just talking about his reliability and trustworthiness. It's all a pretty rotten package. I know I can tell you this and you won't heed my advise, but don't associate with him at all. As long as you do, I'm going to take great worry with anyone who plays or works on your server, understandably.
Like i said we now and then go to him for help, he havent done any major codes for us, just advice & help..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2016, 00:36   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaTLine View Post
Like i said we now and then go to him for help, he havent done any major codes for us, just advice & help..
Well, *shrugs* if he doesn't have the source code, then you're probably fine.
Old 05/02/2016, 11:01   #6

Received Thanks: 1,565
starts with cps bandit (low one) and then wins on the silver bandit.. lame, i mean its not really a win as gold is useless ingame anyway.
Old 05/19/2016, 17:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
starts with cps bandit (low one) and then wins on the silver bandit.. lame, i mean its not really a win as gold is useless ingame anyway.
Gold is still a medium of exchange. Gear and CPS can be bought for gold.
Closed Thread