Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about rare steeds

Discussion on Question about rare steeds within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question about rare steeds

Hey guys,
So i just started playing co for fun again and wanted to make my self a rare steed, i have tried so many guides i saw here or on co forums but none of them works, so is there any guide that works till today to make any kind of rare steeds? if so please post the link here or let me know about the combination.
Thanks in advance.
Old 11/21/2015, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
There is no realistic method of obtaining the rare steeds. You have to purchase them from those TQ hard *****. That's why I quit that game and joined the private server community five years ago.
Old 11/21/2015, 03:30   #3

But i do see some players on my server having rare steeds that there is no way they spent 13k cps in offline tg shop to buy them, their gears arent that good even and when i ask them how, they just refuse to tell
Old 11/21/2015, 04:38   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hell. View Post
But i do see some players on my server having rare steeds that there is no way they spent 13k cps in offline tg shop to buy them, their gears arent that good even and when i ask them how, they just refuse to tell
They do. People in that game spend a stupid amount of money. It's ridiculous.
Old 11/21/2015, 09:17   #5

Bah, even little fun stuff like this has been removed...