Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server Characters

Discussion on New Server Characters within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server Characters

Since it was released the Classic CO server has been rather popular, and I've contemplated play on it the only thing that I don't look forward to, is having no money or gear.

So, What does EPvP suggest I should make first? A warrior or an archer?

and on a similar topic, If i RB Warrior > Warrior > Trojan, would it have the same stats as Trojan > Warrior > Trojan?
Old 12/07/2009, 09:24   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
If you bot warrior.

and do war>war>tro.
Old 12/07/2009, 19:02   #3

elite*gold: 111
Make both. Simple as that, as long as you have a bot it wont matter.
The archer will make stuff much easier for getting mets and such, which will be rather hard for just a warrior.
And yes, those combos get the same stats. (Could be Tro-War-Tro gets cruelshade, can't remember.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 100+ characters [ANY SERVER]
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Hello there, I'd like to buy some nice 100+ characters. I'll pay via PayPal, we'll use a middle man or you can go first, up to you. Leave your character's name, build, skills, etc etc all here and INCLUDE the price you want to sell it for, either in US dollars or Euros whichever is easier for you. DON'T TELL ME TO OFFER BECAUSE I WONT, SIMPLY LEAVE A PRICE! I really want a 100+ wizard, blader or spear nuker so maybe I'll pay a bit extra for those. However here are some requirements that...
Massive Characters Trade ===> WTT 7 amazing characters for 4Characters only ^^ <====
07/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
hey every one ^^ k heres the thing i got 7 characters in server hera , good characters actually . Want to trade them .. the 7 characters for 4 amazing characters FF 100 at any server the 7 characters Details :
[WTB] 80+ Characters any server
09/27/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy any chracter 80++ for any server. Account cannot be hacked, nude, scammed, karm'ed, without gold, without SA, or e-mail info if its required. I make offer with Direct Silks transfer by PayByCash service, I can pay up to 1500 Silks = 150$. I go first!! If you prefer, we can use middleman, trusted user, from this page. Succesful trade: