Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC yourself idea..

Discussion on DC yourself idea.. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay, I know there's a thread about this but I wanted to started a clean one.
Anyways, I have an idea on how to do this.. everytime you open a CO, it'll open a new socket with the server, using a different port of course. So basically what you need to do is check the port it's using and kill that socket using port as parameter. Problem is.. how? You can't use socket.close(); since you don't know the socketname nor the process is yours. Is it possible? Yes, it is, I've used TCPView and X-NetVision to see all the open sockets and then I killed only the socket I wanted, for one CO. I got instant DC on the CO I wanted. That's exactly what I need to make an anti-pk program.
Anyone have any idea on how to close a socket using port as parameter? I've been looking at google but all I find is stuff saying how to close a socket you made, not by port...
Old 07/14/2005, 21:16   #2

well u can dl the conquer multi tool and snice they fixed the tele to tc and d/c it just d/ce u with ctrl + t the muti tool also has alot of other things that r very useful. it is pinned in the hacks/bots forum
Old 07/14/2005, 22:12   #3

I know, if I send a bogus packet it'll DC me as well, but what I want is an instant DC and in code, can't be a function inside other program.. and I don't want to work with packets since I would have to mess with encrypting stuff, I want to do a kernel-based program handling winsock instead of sending packets..
Old 07/14/2005, 22:44   #4

Yea, using the multi tool is an option, but to build an add on would be better. smaller file, and it does exactly what you want. :/ well i spent my afternoon looking for a socket killer, and was unable to find one. However, I was able to build a program to determine the socket that conquer is using and write it to a txt file. if anyone has a socket closer via batch, that would be great. You need tcpvcon.exe from . Note: If the file is not in the directory, the program will attempt to download it, so don't worry if it tries to connnect to the internet.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1121373882.ibf (118.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 07/14/2005, 23:34   #5

Heh well, that's good as well, but still, I wanna learn how to close it without any pre-made program.. Well, I've been studying it for a few hours now and I found something out.
I can use the function closesocket(); from Winsock2.h.. problem is, nothing is happening when I try to close CO using that function. Maybe it's blocking, so I was thinking about using WSADuplicateSocket, but I dunno if it would work out.

Compiling WS2 code needs the lib ws2_32, on gcc would be
"gcc -o bin source -lws2_32"

MSDN info working with winsock

I gotta leave for 2 weeks tomorrow so I wont be looking towards it for a while..
Old 07/15/2005, 00:04   #6

OMG you're all crazy with your hacker talk x.x I don't get any of this stuff... Anyone have advice on how to start learning? I have like NO programming knowledge... I know how to use a computer just fine (better than most know-nothings) and I understand some basic stuff, but I'm a total noob to hacking and stuff >.>
Old 09/23/2007, 21:08   #7

you can also jumpback and forward to the same spot to log out as well
Old 09/23/2007, 21:34   #8

man...u pushed up a 2 years Old (07-15-2005, 00:04) old thread u will get a warning for that