Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"slow" hack

Discussion on "slow" hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok ok, so we all downloaded !xSpeedNet, tryed bumping up the speed, works for about 2 seconds and u get dc'ed... well has anyone tried the opposite???

Well here's what i did, i lowered the speed around -2, it looks like ur attacking slower (of course), but i looked at the skill i was using (nado) and it seemed like the percentage was going up a lil bit faster... o.0

is there any way someone could check up on this and verify that it's going faster/slower/same speed, and post here???

P.S. i was also right clicking very fast on the mob myself...
Old 06/30/2005, 20:15   #2

*bump ad dee dumpa*
Old 06/30/2005, 20:43   #3

nope same speed, maybe its just your mind feels it is faster because everything is going so slow