Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GREAT IDEA!!!!!

Discussion on GREAT IDEA!!!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
would it be possible to create a program that could find any black name in ur area...and possibly track them on ur map as like teammate symbols...sorry if this has been asked..just had the idea and had to write it down
Old 06/16/2005, 02:52   #2

tz you really think someone will answer to a double poster? and dont they it was a error that you clicked to fast that dont work because of flood control and there are 3 minute between both post...
Old 06/16/2005, 03:11   #3

if it was possible, it wouldn't be so usefull, black named people have no good gear on and usualy use jail hacks so they'll be out within a few seconds.
Old 06/16/2005, 03:12   #4

rofls whitespyder =P thats so so true i usualy strip them at red name XD
Old 06/16/2005, 04:06   #5

try using the conquer multi tool made by coder?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great An Idea.Is it possible :P ?
02/02/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well First my question is: Is it possible to Change The Time At Abyss I mean when i enter at abyss, all 10 Bosses to be there not to wait 1 HOUR 2: is it possible to modified Expedition Map Files so i can Enter Alone
Just Got An Great Idea ;-)
11/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
you know stealthbot... in that you can se what people is wearing and what the mobbs is dropping etc... and i been thinking if its possible to make a simple program that allows you to only se what ppl is wearing and what mobbs got.. so you simply click some1 and se their gear and level as in stealthbot but just a little program with only that function.. and if its possible you can make so you can run around click mobbs and check what dropps they got ^^ if some1 are intrested in...
I have a Great IDEA
05/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Why dont Me and PPl Like HellCryer,Forcer,Nonetailes (If You Accept0 Can We A Script Like TQS Script I want To see ur Answer ;)
I got this great idea
10/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I got this idea which would be better than a miner bot that disconnects when PKers are near. A bot could be made to kill any bluename within a certain range, just like a hunting bot, and even certain skills could be set to use like FB or SS for example, or any powerful magic for taos etc. Now, if you take this bot idea and combine it with an Aimbot for the trojans that want to SS and FB, as long as you have a high lvl character, you can put him in the mine next to your miner and rather than...