Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonboxes

Discussion on Moonboxes within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have heard that some guys are abusing glitch to see what is inside the Moonbox, how do u think, is it possible?
Old 06/01/2005, 03:38   #2

i doubt its possible

i dont think there is anything inside i think it just Creates random objects when you click it =/

thad be so cool tho...
Old 06/01/2005, 03:44   #3

Well, I've checked in another forum and many of them do have a way to see what is in the mb. But, they won't post it on their for fear of leechers.. >.> but they have another site. And I was curious to know as well if it can be done or they're just pulling our strings..
Old 06/01/2005, 04:04   #4

elite*gold: 312
It's possible there are many versions of moonboxes. Some giving mets, while a diffrent kind spawns a super.
Old 06/01/2005, 04:48   #5

Lol...It is 3 of us...yes lol...we did find out how. I will post it once I abuse it. I will post it here after I post on the NCE forums. (As I'm an administrator there )
Old 06/01/2005, 04:48   #6

cant we look inside the itemtype.dat for an answer?
Old 06/01/2005, 05:42   #7

Wow... that will be a great exploit to show in this server.

Wishfaur, I think it would be best to contemplate with the Admins about wether to post it here or on another website and then message the site to people that have contributed something. If you need a site for storage... let me know and I could help you out...

Holla back!
Old 06/01/2005, 06:08   #8

****, theres like 10 ppl on my server who are mass mb sellers, this would be nice when it comes to buying them.
Old 06/01/2005, 06:31   #9

i recently started selling mbs myself, this could be useful to me so i know which ones are worth keeping before i sell any
Old 06/01/2005, 11:47   #10

i dont think that it is possible
Old 06/01/2005, 14:13   #11

I have a edited itemtype.dat but It has stopped working after the patch 4269 even when I replace the file, It tells you what tokens you have, instead of it saying command token it will say peace token
also it would say what type of moonbox (even though I only came across saying "moonboxf").
Maybe someone can edit the new file to make it work again.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1117628008.ibf (59.0 KB, 118 views)
Old 06/01/2005, 15:18   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire_Boi@Jun 1 2005, 21:13
I have a edited itemtype.dat but It has stopped working after the patch 4269 even when I replace the file, It tells you what tokens you have, instead of it saying command token it will say peace token
also it would say what type of moonbox (even though I only came across saying "moonboxf").
Maybe someone can edit the new file to make it work again.
r u sure?.. after the patch u will get the new itemtype.dat if u really know how to edit be4 the patch y didnt u do it after the patch everyone got it already
Old 06/01/2005, 15:26   #13

That'd be nice I thought about it, but it might just be like in bundles of vanilla, when we get them, the items are already defined so we just need to know where to search.. I suppose >_>
Old 06/01/2005, 15:45   #14

i hope so too we know which moonbox to buy from in market
Old 06/01/2005, 17:03   #15

it makes sense that certain mbs give certain items. if you look in the itemtype theres about 10 or 15 different item numbers for moonboxes maybe certain item numbers contain the better items. easy way for someone to find out would be to edit the item type and rename each moonbox like moonbox1-moonbox15 or however many there are. and document each number you open and what is in each number you open, and after opening 3-4 of the same number youll be able to get a good idea of if whats inside is fixxed or random. ive opened some mbs before and got the same exact thing out of 4 of them. so someone might be on to something