Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Magictype] Problem, looking a way to make STFB 'spell sort 1'

Discussion on [Magictype] Problem, looking a way to make STFB 'spell sort 1' within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Magictype] Problem, looking a way to make STFB 'spell sort 1'

Hey guys,

I have been searching all over the net about this issue,

i have read somewhere here on the forums that if we change radiantpalm/stfb to 'spell sort 1' ? .. that it will be some sort of aimbot / auto attack or whatever.
However i have been searching and looking into the magictype codes to see a pattern between the nado / psn star / stfb / palm codes to see what i could edit, but found nothing.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks
Old 05/21/2015, 12:56   #2

Basically you just change the range above the current one so TFB from 5 to 8 orsomething and Palm from 4 to 8 after that, use a clicker and done. <- search for EnterADigit
he explained everything(Give him a thanks thou)
Old 05/21/2015, 16:19   #3

Hey, thanks for the reply but i already know about dat decrypter, and i also already changes my stfb range,
Im currently using aimbot from COhelper , and on one topic on this forum there was a guy saying if we change supertwofoldblade to a 'spell sort 1' <-- not sure what that is, then the client would do the rest and our enemies should get attacked automaticly like a aimbot. Thats what im looking for
Old 05/21/2015, 17:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Dane View Post
Hey, thanks for the reply but i already know about dat decrypter, and i also already changes my stfb range,
Im currently using aimbot from COhelper , and on one topic on this forum there was a guy saying if we change supertwofoldblade to a 'spell sort 1' <-- not sure what that is, then the client would do the rest and our enemies should get attacked automaticly like a aimbot. Thats what im looking for
Aha i see and sorry i canīt help you with that since i have no idea..
Old 05/21/2015, 18:10   #5

editing range doesnt have much effect if im right, unless u got like 300+ ping
Old 05/21/2015, 18:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Dane View Post
Im currently using aimbot from COhelper
And yet you didn't even give phize (the creator of COHelper) a ******* thanks? Get the **** out of here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2015, 18:57   #7

So uh, if this is any help I did a bit of research into what you were asking and looked at some old magictype.dat formats thanks to pro4never and a couple other people in the threads prior.

Threads referencing past magictype.dat formats:

And I do believe I found the prior thread that you had seen the "spell sort 1" and thought that the client would do that aiming itself but I highly doubt it does this because of the server side checks now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
You can, on the other hand, keep the range but make it set the target's coordonates itself (make it spell sort 1) and the client will do everything else itself.
So what I'm getting at is that by changing the type of skill that the client reads it as, it will be able to function just like any range type skill would be like an assassin's mortal wound or a taoist's tornado. However, this probably wont work due to the server side checks that TQ has put in place. The only reason the editing the range works is because once somebody just within your range, it equals a practical instant hit because the game switches over to client side instead of server side (i think ). Keep in mind, I don't know the current setup of the magictype but I try to pull what I can from previous formats. So basically, my opinion is no this wont work, but I haven't fooled around enough with the magictype to even know yet. And again, I could be COMPLETELY wrong on everything, nobody has bothered to tell me I'm not correct yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2015, 23:06   #8

MagicType.dat edited clients go to botjail automatically atm so stop editing it for now