Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1st and 2nd reborn as trojan?

Discussion on 1st and 2nd reborn as trojan? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1st and 2nd reborn as trojan?

Which class should I reborn into from Trojan as the first class? Is ninja any good? I like pking so you have some more information to judge from
Old 03/19/2015, 01:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
trojan or ninja both have epic class now

but you have to go pure trojan to get epic class same as ninja

now doesnt mean you have good weapon will win

you need to train more on your Jiang Hu to get more stats

Tags
reborn, trojan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trojan 1 Reborn
06/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys! i Have a char of Trojan that is in level 126 and i will revive soon .I want know the best combination (Knoing that trojan is the first). I Hope guys you can help me !! i Realy need ....
122 Trojan NON REBORN
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Trojan is on Dream-Dream Server Has NIGHTDEVIL 112 elite +3 coronet 112 elite +3 neckie 117 elite +3 heavy ring 115 super +4 2soc 2 rrg 110 uni 1soc rdg 110 elite +3 armor
Reborn Water -> Trojan
11/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I purchased an RB char which was water -> trojan, and it is now level 50. I thought that water-trojans are supposed to get waterelf at this level, but my char doesnt have it. How do I get waterelf? or does she not have it because she didnt learn it when she was a water tao? Someone help please
Getting reborn as Trojan ... but as what ?
09/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Im lvl 130 with my trojan now and i think about as what i should reborn him. So i thought i'd ask the elite :D ... Most ppl told me to reborn it as troj again ... And how dumb would it be to reborn it as an archer ? I thought of this and i like the idea, because then i could wear a troj armor ( = high defense ) and still have the distanced attacks ... Also i could choose between one strong attack ( wearing two weapons with troj ) or several less strong attacks ( using bow with scatter...
trojan reborn into?
05/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
well i was thinking warrior cause equipment is cheep and they got superman.... and trojan cause well it would hit alot harder but warrior stuff is cheeper and i could get like a +7 glave pretty easily cause on my server +1 2 handers are like 250k ea