Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Dupe

Discussion on Conquer Online Dupe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well recently in gzp there's a person that has been able to dupe, problem is u need 100+ posts to get it, well if anyone happens to get their hands on it, i hope u can share cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2005, 07:45   #2

i 100% agree with what he said.
Old 03/15/2005, 14:40   #3

is müll kannst löschen den thread... es sei den ich kann mitm browser nicht umgehen XD
am besten den user gleich mit...
Old 03/15/2005, 15:47   #4

begründung ghost?
Old 03/15/2005, 15:49   #5

*edit*
weiss nicht aber vieleicht findest du da ja irgendwo nen forum O_o
Old 03/15/2005, 15:59   #6

Any english translator :S
Old 03/15/2005, 16:07   #7

theres no need to translate...
Old 03/15/2005, 18:36   #8

du musst nur mal besser suchen und die augen auf machen dann findest du auch ein forum *g*
Old 03/15/2005, 19:49   #9

bigassmuffin

Trader Rating: (0)

I HAVE FINNALY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DUPLICATE ITEMS AND MONEY! This hack all of us has been trying to find out is finnaly gonna be rewalesed to the public by- ME :P. Anyway..there is a catch..you --->MUST<--- have ONE HUNDRED posts or more for me to send you a foward to this hack...I will make and send it through gzp. This hack will allow you to..
A) Duplicate money
B) Duplicate items
C) Duplicate EXP
D) Infinte Spam in market
E) Duplicate mining speed
F) Dulpicate gems
G) MUCH MORE!

How this works...

All this is simple with the right program which I would send you and teach you how to use. It simply lets you Re-send packets (sort of like an ip adress for every action, exp/ every step = 3 packets..) You are basically re-sending the ip adress of the action..so I will explain how each one works referring to the top A-G

A) You drop money, and pick it back up. Re-send the picking
up action which lets you pick up money thats not there
B) You drop an item, and pick it back up. Re-send the
picking up action which lets you pick up money thats not
there
C) You gain EXP somewhere, duplicate the ip adress of the gain
D) You spam something in market ONCE, then you resend the packet
and click "infinite" or change the "1" to aany number
E-G) same as A and B basiccaly!

I WILL BE CHECKING YOUR POSTS TO MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT SPAM THREADS!

das ist der orginalpost aus dem forum....und ich tendiere stark dazu das es nicht funzt...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2005, 20:50   #10

oki
konnt ich ja nicht wissen das es .net is... deppen die nichmal ne url richtig posten können :P
und ich würde auch sagen das der kagge erzählt..
Old 03/16/2005, 00:58   #11

Klingt eher nach einem verzweifelten Versuch das Forum vollzubekommen.
Als wäre das wirklich so einfach wie er dort tut... und den Beweis DAS es klappt bleibt er komischerweise auch schuldig. Ein einzelner Screenshot wo er diese Methode anwendet um ein Item zu dupen würde schon reichen.
Aber er hat im Prinzip schon Erfolg gehabt, der Thread hat für das Subforum vergleichsweise eingeschlagen wie sonstwas. Naja, bleib ich lieber hier und lerne wenigstens was damit ich irgendwann selber mal beitragen kann anstatt dort einem Mythos nachzulaufen und den "Sonnengott" anzubeten.
Old 03/16/2005, 08:58   #12

Originally Posted by bigassmuffin
First, please download WPE PRO, which is
If you already have WPE PRO, then you do not have to re-download...open this program up and click "Target Program" and select "Conquer Online" Now, to do the infinite money, go to a place noone will find you (example, top right hand corner of market), alt-tab and get back to WPE PRO and select the play button (which is a triangle facing towards the right) Now, all actions done on Conquer Online will be saved in packets on this program..so drop a lot of money, then pick it back up. Alt-tab to the program again and click the stop button (a square) Now you will see a screen with about 10+ packets, you must use guess and check to find which one it is. Right click on one at a time and click send. Then on the new screen click the play button. It will re-send this packet. Once you have found the one that made you gain money. Simply right click, and click ssendend again...then select
Send 001 amount of times, and make the number really high and you will keep getting cash flow. Same thing with items, drop the item instead of money. You can do same with +1s.

Please write back with ?s, comment, hacking ideas, other. Thank you.

Please also reply back in the forum to re-assure others it worx :P.))

above IS THE ORINGINAL MESSAGE THAT HE SENT ME THIS DOESE NOT WORK UNLESS YOU DECRYPT THE PACKETS

this doese not work everypacket will dissconnct you

some guy posted that in gzp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2005, 09:18   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by frontstab@Mar 16 2005, 08:58
Originally Posted by bigassmuffin
First, please download WPE PRO, which is
If you already have WPE PRO, then you do not have to re-download...open this program up and click "Target Program" and select "Conquer Online" Now, to do the infinite money, go to a place noone will find you (example, top right hand corner of market), alt-tab and get back to WPE PRO and select the play button (which is a triangle facing towards the right) Now, all actions done on Conquer Online will be saved in packets on this program..so drop a lot of money, then pick it back up. Alt-tab to the program again and click the stop button (a square) Now you will see a screen with about 10+ packets, you must use guess and check to find which one it is. Right click on one at a time and click send. Then on the new screen click the play button. It will re-send this packet. Once you have found the one that made you gain money. Simply right click, and click ssendend again...then select
Send 001 amount of times, and make the number really high and you will keep getting cash flow. Same thing with items, drop the item instead of money. You can do same with +1s.

Please write back with ?s, comment, hacking ideas, other. Thank you.

Please also reply back in the forum to re-assure others it worx :P.))

above IS THE ORINGINAL MESSAGE THAT HE SENT ME THIS DOESE NOT WORK UNLESS YOU DECRYPT THE PACKETS

this doese not work everypacket will dissconnct you

some guy posted that in gzp.
lol don`t tell me thats the big dupe you all where chasing^^

that can`t work at all cause the conquer packets are encrypted and if you resend an already send packet the server disconnects you cause he can`t decrypt the packet and so he knows its not a packet by the client

the hole idea can`t work cause if you resend a packet it is like you have a big lag and loot very often the same drop cause of the lag the loot won`t disapear that fast and you won`t get that item multipletimes not even twice

so thx for the great start in the morning
Old 03/16/2005, 15:33   #14

hmmm... heres my gues what should be done by someone whose good with decryption:

1.CO sents package
2.get the package and dont alow it to go to server
3.decrypt/edit the package (for ex.change the amount of mony picked up from 100 to 100.000)
4.encrypt/sent the new package

This is just a gues, i'm not good at this things
Old 03/16/2005, 21:25   #15

...This guy is bullshiting you. If it was that easy everyone would of done it ages ago.
Closed Thread