Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient Question

Discussion on Multiclient Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiclient Question

Back when the mounts first came out i recall a lot of ppl getting botjailed for multiclienting and it had something to do with tq checking your conquer.exe, is this still happening or is it safe to use multiclients?
Old 10/28/2009, 05:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
that sotped
Old 10/28/2009, 06:44   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Been useing multi for 4 years, never been a problem.
Old 10/28/2009, 19:14   #4

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
I've never had a problem yet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]About bot and multiclient
03/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys... I just back to sro and there is a lot of new things that I don't know. I will appreciate if you will answer my questions. first of all I hear a lot of people gets ban by using free bots (like Agbot /Ibot ) and I want to know if stealthex bot is safe bot for using without a lot of chance to ban. I cant use sbot because the register as been closed for a while and until it won't open I can purchase it... and my 2nd question is how can I open up multiclient without loader ? ...
umm multiclient question
01/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok just curious but would it be possible to make a multi client program that opens new CO windows in tabs even if it only opens just 3 tabs (3 accounts 1 on each tab so only 1 window is open to play CO) just curious if that is actually possible
question about multiclient
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hey i got a little question about multiclient, before the new patch multiclient worked and now it doesnt so i came back and downloaded a new one, now i get a error: msg error (dont know the exact discription) could anyone help me and tell me how to solve this problem, it really stinks:/ :cry:
Hmm MultiClient Question
03/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:eek: Before i had to reinstall everything on my computer i had something edited from here making me able to open multiple clients even after like 20 patches =| now i have to download or edit the conquer.exe for multi client. Anyone know where i can find the thing before where i was able to edit 1 file and be able to open multiple clients forever 0.0