Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in editing monster.dat

Discussion on Help in editing monster.dat within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help in editing monster.dat

hey guys im wondering if anyone could help me edit the monster.dat file so that monsters are tiny or dont even show up at all. im just interested in making GiantApesL53 and GiantApes and their messengers and kings small but if its easier to make all monsters smaller i dont mind. thanks for your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Editing monster size
06/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I know you used to be able to edit every monster's size.. Is this still doable? I am wanting to make guards smaller so u can hit ppl underneath. :) Thanks
Monster lvl editing
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi there! Is it possible to change the level of certain monsters? For example - when I'm using Flyhack I gather a lots of Monsters so that I can hit them all and max up the exp gained from one hit (As I have to wait 12 secs after each hit until my only mass skill renews). Usually there are some monsters those lvl more than 10 above my. So I don't get exp from them. So, changing their level might help leveling. Thx in advance for your reps. :-)
editing monster.dat
08/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
well guys i want to edit the monster dat file i`m thinking small guards might not have their name over the rb so i can club him in the face :) , could anyone tell me with what program i can edit monster.dat ty vm
Editing monster.dat. I searched...
06/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
IM trying to make a new guard/bluebird edit, but i dont know how. Hex editing dosent seem to be the way to go about it.