Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoMiner and AutoLvl

Discussion on AutoMiner and AutoLvl within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoMiner and AutoLvl

I'm new to this whole bot scene and I want to know what I need to run a bot. I tried CoTopia as an autominer and it doesn't work. Is their an mining bot or lvl bot that anyone can help me out with??
Old 10/18/2009, 12:13   #2

Wrong section dude .
Old 10/18/2009, 12:20   #3

Requested to move to proper section , wait till tomorrow maybe You`ll get You`r answer.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autolvl bot!
01/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey I have some autolvl bots but one problem is that i cant switch programs. Once i switch programs it would make the bot stop and makes the char afk! So, can someone send me an autolvling bot were it could minimize the conquer window and could still work even though im not using the conquer window!:D Send me a message if you have one!
AutoLvl
01/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey some one can give the newst version of auto lvl cuz the other got pach.. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Ty' border='0' alt='Ty' />
tutorial for autominer and autominer itself
04/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
hello my friends i sent the auto miner to said that they didnt understand how to use it compelety so i made a tutorial just something basic but its fool proof i cant take credit for this autominer this was made by loco i just taking credit for the tutorial but what use is a tutorial without the program itself thanks...enjoy P.S if u need guides to any hack/bot pm me Nightyard's tutorial